Chapter 35

Chaeyoung run back to their kitchen . Yeah , Are you done baby ?

Yes daddy Son

Very good , Chaeyoung carried his daughter back to their living room he on the television for Sharon he turn up the volume so Yeri won't hear them. He secretly glanced at the secret room luckily Mina didn't do anything stupid . " Stay right here baby I'll help your Aunt Yeri "

To CEO MYOUI : Just a minute ..

"Yeri you can leave it there I'll wash the plates it's getting late .

It's ok it won't take half an hour besides I told you I'll sleep here it's Sunday tomorrow , no work . I can enjoy my weekends with you .

" You can sleep in the guest room .

Well... It's fine but it's more fine if we sleep together babe . Yeri winked at Chaeyoung
Right babe ?

" I think I'm sleepy I need to sleep , goodnight ! .

Hahaha let's see later if you're still sleeping babe ..
Chaeyoung went to Somi's room to get the keys " Somi-yah why you let her in ? I'm not comfortable when she's here , I can take care of myself and Sharon I don't need here .  What's you're deal with here somi-yah ! "

I have to call my CEO .. "Miss Myoui you ok there ?

                                               Well...........

                                            - CEO MYOUI

Ok ok . Chaeyoung rushed down to their guest room .

M I N A

I was amazed of this secret room it's well organized I love everything from the paintings , pictures , the designs . I bet Chaeyoung did this . There's a lot of pictures of them .. " Somi are you Sharon's mom ?
This is more than I expected . Mina opened the box that I as placed above the he drower . " This is not mine but my hands encourage me to open this box .
"I'm sorry ... A necklace ?? Mina connect to broken necklace ..
S.C ?? What is this  ??
This necklace is familiar to me ..

F L A S H B A C K

Daddy what are the we doing here ?

I want you to show one of your mom's foundation , your mom donst s some funds for this orphanage . I want you to continue this legacy

Daddy I can't do it

Trust yourself princess you can do it .

Daddy can I play ?

Ok princess don't play to much .

Ok daddy .. The little girl run to the swing she's happy that her dad let her go out . When she's almost there a girl bumped into here causing her to fell on the ground .
" Daddy .. the girl is crying calling her dad .
" Daddy my knees ..
She is happy that her dad finally came and  help her to stand up .

" Are you ok ? . The little girl look at the boy who help her .. you're not my daddy .
The boy looked at the girl who's knee is bleeding , he kneeled down and wiped the blood using his shirt .
" You should be careful , kids always play here . Do you want to play also ?