Chapter 24

Dad I-i don't know we only found her sitting on her couch . She also didn't tell me

" You already know Chaeyoung ! That's why I agreed you to work on Myoui's !
So you can go home early unlike to her company ! Where did you and Sharon came from ?  You're meeting Yeri again ?

No , I rendered overtime since I have to finish my designs.

" Chaeyoung I already forgive what you did ! But not again this time ! You promised to take care of them !

I'm sorry dad .. it wouldn't happened again.

" I have my emergency meeting take care of them ! Call me if something is not good here I'm a tour back .

Thank you dad .. Chaeyoung waited their doctor's to came out he always sneak to see hat they're doing to Somi.
"This can't be , not now . Not again "

Chaeyoung went to his room to get Sharon . The kids is sleeping peacefully. Chaeyoung sighed looking at Sharon , "I have good news for you tomorrow "

When they're done , Chaeyoung transferred Sharon to Somi's room . He stared at Somi's face , Suddenly Somi opened her folder yes that caught Chaeyoung off the guard .
" Why ?

" Nothing hehehe , why you're awake ?you should sleep I'll be watching you .

You don't have to Chaeng you have your work tomorrow ,you should rest too .

"Don't mind me I'm not sleepy yet ,. Somi nodded as she closed her eyes . " Thank you Chaeng ..

"I should be the one saying that for everything you did to us . "

When Somi drifted to sleep , Chaeyoung sit on the edge of her bed . He kissed Somi's forehead. " I-im sorry .. I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you .
Sorry that you have to feel this pain because of me .. if not because of me maybe you're happy now , you're building your own family , but here you are with us .

" Somi --- . I don't know how to say you this - but then since your sleeping I'll spill it out .
The longer I kept this the more pain that I felt , especially for you .
I'm not asking for your forgiveness , I understand if you will curse me , sue me , do what  everything you want to do to me but I have to tell you this ..

Sharon .. "she's your daughter.."
Chaeyoung years fall on Somi's hands .
"It's yours not from Yeri ..

FLASHBACK

After Yeri cheated on Chaeyoung they parted their path . Due to the pain that he felt Chaeyoung went to a bar to have some fun and to forget those hurtful days that when his with Yeri .
That's night changes everything their life .
Chaeyoung commit a mistake to Somi , he got Somi pregnant .

They are ont their freshmen years as a college students that time . After the incident Chaeyoung went back to the bar every night to see the girl his hoping that she's coming back .
Chaeyoung knows what he did that night he wasn't sure if the girl knows or recognized him but Chaeyoung is curious he want to talk to the girl .