Chapter 37

What have you done to me Chaeyoung ??

Baby you're dad is making me crazy I can't think properly when his around me .
Mina rolled her body on the bed shouting his bestfriends name.. I need to hide our couple necklace I don't want him to know that I'm his bestfriend , I should be careful not to spill any tea to him . I want to surprise him

"Miss Mina good morning ,. Sharon rubbed her eyes , where's daddy ?

Hi , good morning baby ,you're awake . You're so sweet , he will be here in a minute baby his taking a shower .

" It's Sunday ! It's Sunday . We're going out I need to take a bath ..

Every Sunday baby is your family day ??

"Yes Miss Mina even mommy is not here we always have our family day , daddy always bring me to church every Sunday . He promised to me . Do you want to come with us Miss Mina ?

Yes baby , actually were having a date today .

"How about me ? I'm not included ?
Sharon lay down covering her body with a blanket not looking at Mina .

Baby .. you're jealous ?? Hehehe cute , it wouldn't be a date without you , so come here . Don't be sad baby

"Promise ?

Pinky promise baby we will bring you , let's have a date together ..

"Not a lie ?

Not a lie baby ...

"Ok I'm in . I'll take a bath ,help me to go down please ..

This baby is full of cuteness . Mina opened her arms , come here baby ..
Sharon run to embraced here .. thank you Miss Mina

You don't have to say that baby let's get your clothes then. But baby your dad still using the bathroom ..

" I have my own bathroom ..

Good then , let's shower .

---

Sharon were are you ?

Sharon ?

Don't go out ok ? Stay here until I came back .

Chaeyoung went to Sharon s playroom , Yeri followed him. Chaeyoung sighed before entering the room he tun on the lights he looks straight into Somi's urn .
"Babe ? Yeri tapped his shoulder can I come in ?
Chaeyoung nodded .. "why you're here ?

Do you want to know why ? I'll show you something .. Chaeyoung slide the small door behind Sharon s toy .. "ohh no , Yeri bowed .. Somi ..
Sharon put her urn here .. I missed her ..

"Sure you do missed her ,you're with her for a long time . Longer than what we used to be . I'm jealous with her everytime you go out with Somi . I'm always watching behind your back , I witnessed how you smiled when you're with her . How you take care of here , how you protect her ,it's the same how you protect me .

I know she's special to you I can't changed the fact that Somi is the only person who stays beside you when you need someone to lean on . I can't blame you how you treated her , that's why I'm jealous when you're with her . I regret everything I've done to her when she didn't do anything to me , I'm selfish on you . Now I realized how good she is , so I'll ask you this for 4 years that your with Somi , did you feel any love for her ?