Chapter 41

"Skyler... I think I love you."

I open my mouth and close it a few times. I'm utterly speech less but a lot makes sense now. I can't even tell him I love him back! The winks, the gestures, the beautifuls, It all makes sense now.

"But I don't understand that. I'm gay, always have been and always will be. It's all changing now and I don't know how to deal with this!" He cries.

"Maybe your Skylersexual."

"Maybe I'm what?"

"Skylersexual. The only female your attracted to is me." Whoa that's weird to say...

"Okay... I'm kinda understanding."

"Well Tommy is Adamsexual. You are the only guy he is willing to make out with."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense. But it's so weird. No offense but I've never liked women in that way. There was just something about that was just... No."

"Well look. No matter what you are still Adam. The Adam that I love," I say while taking hold of his hand. He pulls up my hand and kisses it, his eyes sparkling. Wow, this guy loves me.

"I don't know if we will work out though." My heart breaks at his words because he is right. There are so many factors that could tear us apart.

He continues, "What if the fans don't accept it if we get together? What if.."

"Adam stop. No matter what it takes we can make this work out."

"Yeah your right. But... Look, I'm sorry but I don't know if I can be in committed relationship yet."

"I understand. Just remember that I love you." I tell him.

"Thank you. And just remember that I love you." His words melt my heart as his arms wrap around me. I look up at him as our lips connect. The butterfly's and sparks fly, just like the 2 times before. But this time I know that this time, it's real. The happiness and love is genuine, and I know he feels it too.

We pull back, both needing oxygen and stare into each other's eyes again. I could get lost in those blue gray eyes.

We just sit on the couch outside in each other's arms as we watch the sunset. In full silence we enjoy the colors that fade over the city. There is no place if rather be than this exact moment, right here, right now. This whole experience is new to me. Knowing that someone will protect me and love me. It is a heart warming feeling that I thought would never exist for me.

"Hey, isn't there a party tonight?" He asks breaking the silence.

"Um yeah. I guess there is." I totally forgot about it.

"Let's go to it."

"Ya know, I was kinda thinking about not getting wasted and arrested tonight. I don't want to start my future like that. Plus your injured too."

"Look, you just graduated. Live while your young right? Plus I'll keep you safe."

"Okay fine. It's kinda odd that you're wanting me to irresponsible," I chuckle.

"You'll understand why when we get there anyways." What does that mean?

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I pull on my black tank top with yellow paint splatters all over it. Yep, it's my trespassing shirt. I grab a long sleeved, black and gray plaid shirt to go along with it. It's supposed to get a little cold tonight.

"Skyler, let's go!" I hear from outside my door.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time before I leave. I fix my black jeans and tighten my black gray converses. I grab a black and yellow Adam Lambert bracelet to complete the look. It's kinda odd to wear Adam merch while I'm with Adam but it was the first Adam Lambert thing I ever got. If I ever lost this bracelet I'd probably cry.

I walk out the door to find Adam in black boots, gray jeans, maroon shirt and a black jacket. Simple but perfect.

"Ready?"

"Yup."

"Wow you look cute in those shoes I bought you." He says and I feel the blush creep onto my face.

"Thanks handsome."

He starts for the garage and damn I want to hold his hand but no. Crutches ruin everything.

We get down to the car and Adam starts to open up the driver side door until he stops.

"Shit!"

"What?!" I ask, worried he hurt himself.

"I just realized you have to drive. I'll just give you directions."

"What do you mean? Are we not going to the party Mason was talking about?"

"Hell no. If I get close to that little bastard again I don't know if I'll be able to hold back."

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see, just drive."

I get in and start up the car. I drive for about 30 minutes while listening to Adam's awful direction giving skills. We had to turn around like 3 times! Tip for you direction givers, don't say "turn there". It's doesn't help.

We pull up in front of a house surrounded by expensive looking cars. Before we even get out I can hear the booming music. There are also crazy colored lights flashing from the backyard. This is intense.

"What kind of party is this?"

"My kinda party." He says as he holds out his arm. I wrap my arm around his while we walk up to the large house.

{ ITS GONNA BE A PARTAYYYYY!!! And they are not official... Yet ;) }