Chapter 3

Oh my gosh!!! I cant believe it! When I thought it couldn't get any better!

Some random dude with strippers! YAAAaaaayyyyy... Ugh. This sucks.

I set my head on the table because I started getting dizzy. Too many people... The amount of things happening is starting to get to me.

"Hey kiddo... You okay?"

I glance up at my sister and respond with a shake of my head.

"Where the hell is our food..? We have been waiting for about 30 minutes! Know what... Im gonna give them a piece of my mind."

My sister stands up and i pull her back down.

"I got this. If you go up your going to flip out on them. Plus its been about 10 minutes. Chillax..."

I walk up to the bar and ask them about the food. As soon as I finish my words a lady walks up to me with it. I thank her and start walking back. When I go to sit down another group walks in. I didn't focus on them and i looked back at the food. Cheesy Fries!!!

"Ripley!! Are you going to drink that!?"

She nods as she takes a sip of a new beer.

"Why... Got a problem?"

"Yes i got a problem! You said you would only have 1. This is what... Your 3rd beer!?"

"Maybe it is... Maybe it isnt. By the way... That group of people that just walked in are pretty hot!"

"And... Your drunk. You have a husband and a son. If you were sober you wouldn't say that aloud."

I shake my head and eat some more fries. I look over at the group that just walked in. Im forced to do a double take because I recognize all of them...

Tommy Joe Ratliff,

Ashley Dzergian,

Isaac Carpenter and

Sauli Koskinen are sitting next to us! NEXT TO US!! Oh my gosh i cant believe it!! Wait, where is Adam?

As soon as i think that, a tallish guy with a beanie and glasses walks in.

"Mitchel!! You made it!" The group yells as he comes into their sight. Yep, I think I found him.

{The Glamily has arrived! Vote and comment!!}