Chapter 32

{I hope everyone had some happy holidays! It's crazy to think that there is less than a week of 2014! It's insane! Now read this short (sorry) chapter and be glamtastic :3 }

"""""""""

"So how was school?"

"Egh... It was school," I say while leaning back into the car seat. "I'm really glad that it's Wednesday and that we have only 3 weeks left of school. Then I'm done with all of this highschool B.S. So, how was your day?"

"It was really good by the way. There is something that I wanted to show you. It's back at the house," he says as he starts to drive back to his place. The 20 minute drive filled with traffic passes by and we eventually make it back to the house. The gatekeeper and Adam glances over at me.

"Okay, I need you to close your eyes until I tell you to open them. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Well you gotta close 'em!" He says as he covers my eyes with his hand. I let out a laugh and I close my eyes under his hand. I feel the car pull to a stop and he removes his hand.

"Don't look yet!"

He gets out of the car and opens the door for me to get out. I hold onto his arm so don't I fall as he guides across the garage.

"Okay."

I open my eyes and I see a white car in front of me. It looks like it just came out of the factory, brand new. I look over at Adam and say," please tell me that it's a push to start."

"Yes it's a push to start," he laughs. "I figured that since I have had the same car for 3 years that I could use a new one."

"Nice but, what are you going to do with your old one?"

"Well that's your part in this," he says while holding the keys in front of me. "You can take it for a test drive if you want."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Hold on. Your giving me your old car?!"

"Yes I am little missy."

"Oh my gosh! Adam thank you so much!" I wrap my arms around his back and he does the same. He hands me the keys and I awkwardly praise them. I've never had a car of my own, let alone it would be Adam Lambert's BMW. "Adam, you didn't really have to."

"Well I would rather you have it instead of just throwing it in the junkyard. Plus, with my busy schedule I wouldn't want to leave you stranded somewhere. Now come take a test drive!" He holds out his hand and I take it as we walk back to the gray car. I sit down in the driver seat after he opened the door for me. I start up the engine and it sounds perfect. I drive out of the garage and down the driveway. While driving around a little part of the town I notice that the car still feels brand new. I guess he didn't use too often since he has been busy the past few years. Or, he has kept in a great condition. Either way I'm ecstatic over the fact that he gave me his car. I pull up to the gates and the gatekeeper smiles at me.

"So, this is the beautiful young lady that has your car now Mr. Lambert?"

"Yep. Jeremy this is Skyler. Skyler this is Jeremy."

Jeremy steps out of the little building and shakes my hand. I give him a smile and he gives us access to his neighborhood. I pull into the garage and we get out.

"So I'm guessing you like the car?" Adam questions while looking down at me.

"Do I like it? No. I love it!" I throw my arms around his shoulders and hug him tight. "Thank you so so much." I say into his shoulder.

"Your welcome. Also I figured it could be a birthday present since I never gave you one," he explains while pulling out if the hug.

"Or it could be a really early Christmas present," I say to him.

"Or a really late Christmas present," he laughs.

"Thanks again. I really don't know how to repay you."

"Don't. As long as you don't ask for gas money 24/7 I think we can call it even."

"Okay," I say while glancing at the car. "Hey Adam... Can I have some gas money?" I say teasingly.

"Nope," he shakes his head but smiles. "Besides, I made sure that I would fill up the rank before I gave to you."

We head to the door of the house but u stop and take one more look of my car. The gray BMW that was once Adam's is now considered mine. It has to be one if the best birthday presents yet, besides meeting my idol.