Chapter 58

I woke with a smile on my face. I don't know why but I just felt like today was going to be a good day. I mean I'm gonna be cleaning the house which doesn't sound appealing but for some reason I want to. Maybe it's because I'll get to spend more time with him. I don't know. All I know is that I'm quite joyful today.

Suddenly I here a moan next to me. My eyes widen at the sound and I roll over. I find Adam still asleep but beginning to stir. He moans again but it's a deeper and more drawn out moan. A moan of pleasure.

Blush begins to show and my jaw drops when I realize what his dream could be. I quickly jump out of the bed, not caring if I woke him up. I speed walk into his bathroom and find clothes his clothes from days before scattered everywhere. I thought he was a 'grown ass man' but I guess not.

I just chuckle and push everything out of the way. I don't have the painful urge to pee but I just didn't want to be stuck in that awkwardness. I start doing my business until I hear a loud knock on the door. It makes me jump out of my skin and I almost fall off the toilet.

"Are you okay? You jumped out of the bed and literally ran into the bathroom."

"Uh yeah I'm fine," I reply, still replaying what just happened in the bedroom. I finish up and walk out if the bathroom.

Adam wraps his arm around me and we head downstairs to the kitchen. He makes some coffee for both of us and we sit at the dining room table.

"I really don't want to clean today," he admits.

"Honestly, I don't either but we should." We really do. I know that if we let it go any further it'll get out of hand.

{AN- I'm listening to my music on shuffle and Ghost Town just came on :D}

He sips on his coffee and his expression turns into his thinking face. He's probably thinking about what we have to clean. But then he changes it into a sky smirk. "Was I talking in my sleep last night?" He asks.

"If you did, I don't remember it. Why do you ask?" I end with a smirk aswell, wondering if I can get to admit what the dream was.

"I just wanted to know if you did cause it'd be kinda awkward." He looks down, a faint smile growing on his lips.

"Why would it be awkward?" I desperately pried at him.

"It was just a very special dream with just me and you in it." He glances up at me, blush starting to dust his cheeks.

"Sounds nice," I reply. I try my best to keep my cool but just beneath the surface I'm freaking out because I was right about what he was dreaming about. And also, it involved me.

Adam stands up and takes both of our empty coffee mugs into the kitchen. He rinses them out them walks back over to me. "Come on, let's start cleaning." He holds out a hand for me and I accept it. He pulls me up and hangs his arm around my shoulders.

()()()()()

We started cleaning at 11 this morning. It's now 2 in the afternoon. We have spent 3 hours cleaning. 3. Long. Hours.

I'm just happy I can walk around now and not find things to add into my cleaning list.

"Hey Skyler...? Can you come here please?" I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I find Adam sitting at the dining room table, his hand holding his phone to his ear.

"Um... I don't know let me ask her." He pulls the phone away from his ear and looks up at me. "Do you mind if we watch Riff for a couple hours? Scarlett and Lee have to go to a meeting that was rescheduled and they thought it was on a different date."

In all honesty... I don't want Riff to come over. Don't get me wrong, he's an adorable little ball of cuteness but he can also change in a split second.  If he doesn't get what he wants and loses his patience, he becomes a little terror. Objects are being thrown, high pitched screams ring through the air. Let's just say, it's not fun. And besides, Adam and I just cleaned the whole and he's gonna come over and mess it up. But I can't say no. The Cherry family has been so supportive since I've met Adam. I can't just say no because I'm afraid of him messing up the house.

"I don't mind if he comes over. I've kinda missed the little guy." It's true... I've missed that little curly haired boy.

Adam nods and me and returns back to his conversation in the phone. As he does so I begin to walk around the house and pick up objects that would be dangerous for him.

"There's no reason for that." Adam comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me in, forcing me to lean on his toned chest.

Damn he's muscular. I should work out with him sometime.

"And why is that?" I tilt my head to where I can see half if Adam's face.

"I've come up with a clever plan. Their meeting should end around 7ish. If I've calculated my thoughts right, Riff shouldn't even have to come into the house."

"Okay, I'm intrigued. Continue."

"They will be dropping him off at 4. When they get here we will just go around to the backyard and play back there for a while. Then we'll take him to the park until 6. At six, we will go out and get something to eat. Then at around 7:30, they should be back at our house to pick him up." He shrugs his shoulders and gives me a questioning look.

"Sounds like a bulletproof plan Mr. Lambert."

"Oh well thank you Ms. Nicole." He let's go and walk away. I just stand at the table and think about what he just said.

He said out house. Our house... I could get used to that.

{"WHERES THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON?! YOU SAID YOU WOULD TELL US MORE ABOUT THEM IN THIS CHAPTER". If your saying this just let me explain. I told you that you would learn more about that mysterious caller in this chapter but that didn't happen. I came up with another idea to add to the suspense so that's why. And I'll be posting again (involving info on the mysterious person) very soon so be happy :) }