Chapter 55

I'm down. I'm so far down that I'm not sure if anything can pick me back up. I'm depressed.

From the rumors being spread. Then the fact that I can't go out anymore without being recognized. And now that horrible, disgusting broadcast has gone viral. And guess what? No one has said that it was false information. No one. Just Adam.

Adam keeps trying to talk to me but I don't respond. I can't respond. Every time I open my mouth the tears start again.

And speaking of the devil, he walks into my room and sits on the edge of the bed. "Hey.... What do you want for dinner?" He asks, saying his words warily.

I just shrug and pull the cover closer to my head.

He starts to crawl over to the side of the bed I'm not using. He lays behind me and starts messing with my hair.

"You haven't moved for like a week. Look.... You've gotta get up sometime."

"No I don't," My voice harsh and scratchy.

"Come on. It's a beautiful day outside and Tommy asked if we wanted to go to the beach with him. Maybe we can have dinner there..?"

"Well I like I right here."

I feel Adam move closer to me as he wraps an arm around my waist.

"I know how you feel," he says.

"Oh you do? You know how it feels to be cut down past your breaking point?" I respond, my voice already trembling.

"Yea..." I cut him off, exploding with emotions.

"OH! So you know how it feels to be hated and downsized by your family? You know how it feels to be more than hated by the one person you had to count on? You know how it feels to be kicked and slammed every night because you refuse to buy your father alcohol? Do you know what it's like?" I say to him in a hasty, irritated tone.

He sits up and starts back at me. "Yeah I do know what that feels like. Especially when your whole family is homophobic and thinks a piece of shit is better than you are. I know how it feels to be abused by your father but you have to become the school druggie for him. Why do you think my parents divorced? It's because he tore my family apart. So guess what? I know exactly how you feel."

He stands up and walks over to the door. He stops at the doorway and turns back to me.

"You know what we both need fresh air. Be ready in 10 minutes. I don't give shit if you don't want to go. We are going to the beach," He commands.

I let out a deep and long sigh. I don't want to go anywhere. I could just stay here in my bed and rot for all I care. I kind of feel bad for Adam though. Maybe he does know what I'm going through. Maybe he knows what's best for me right now.

I push back the covers and sit up in my bed, continuing my thoughts.

So far Adam has been right about a lot of things. Why would he be wrong now?

I stand up and walk over to my dresser. I open up every drawer until I get to the last one which, of course, holds my bathing suit. I do my thing and put it on. I walk into my bathroom again and look at myself in the mirror. I haven't worn this in so long it looks foreign to me. It was just a matching bikini with black bottoms and a white top with black strips. Nothing extravagant. Just a bathing suit. I notice something is missing tho. I usually wear a baggy shirt over it because I get sunburned easily.

I leave my room and walk over to the stairs that lead to Adam's room.

"Adam? Can I borrow a shirt to wear?"

"I already planned that," he says while walking around the corner to the stairs. He tosses the shirt down the stairs and I catch it.

"Great minds think alike," I tell him with a genuine smile on my face. I haven't smiled in what feels like years.

"Great gingers think alike." He states with a smirk.

{ Sorry it was short. It was kinda a filler chapter. So what do you think will happen at the beach? Comment your predictions cause in interested to know ;)

ALSO SOME IMPORTANT NEWS::
Over the past week I started a new story called "Adam Lambert Imagines" (I worked very hard on being creative and unique with the title xD) Its just a compilation of little Adam  stories that I think of. There are already 2 imagines so if you want you can go read them. That's all folks :) }