Chapter 45

It's been 3 weeks and the video is still floating around all of the social media. Adam said that it normally takes people about a month to forget these things. Even if people forget about it, it's still going to be there.

The worst thing about this whole situation is the privacy issues. I can't even go to the gas station without being noticed. Hell, last night I took Jak out on a walk and the paparazzi surrounded us. All I could do now us just sit in my sisters house and be bored. I've never been good with cabin fever so this is hell.

I sat next to my nephew who was watching Barney. This kid has grown up so fast. It felt like it was just yesterday when I was waiting to hold him outside of the delivery room. Surprisingly that was 3 years ago. Then I started thinking... Jak is pretty close to Riffs age. I wonder if they would grow up together and become bestfriends. The chances were pretty slim since Scarlett would enroll him in a private school. I know my sister would enroll Jak in a public school. But hey, it could happen.

"Aunty, can I have juicy?" He asks me. I glance down at him and he's laying back on the floor. He looked so cute.

"Yeah come with me," I say and he grabs my hand as we walk to the kitchen. I open up the fridge and give him a juice box. He takes a sip of it then walks away. Typical toddler.

My sister walks out of the bathroom and sits down on the couch. I follow her actions and sit next to her. We watch Jak wonder around the living room and play with his toys. He'll pick one up, examine it, and walk away to find a better toy.

"How do you do it?" I ask her subconsciously.

"How do I do what?"

"How do you take care if Jak practically all by yourself?" My sister takes care of Jak all the time. She cleans up his messes, cleans his clothes, gives him bathes, cooks him food. She keeps him content and happy meanwhile no one helps her.

"I'm not all by myself! My husband helps out a lot!" She replies offended.

"Ripley... His job is remodeling stores. He's barely ever home!"

"Yeah but I still love him even if he doesn't help with Jak. He gets the money and I take care of the kid. Anyway, I have full trust in him even if he travels across America all the time." I can tell she starts thinking about him. He face goes blank but her eyes sparkle.

At that moment someone knocks on the door. Ripley gets up while Jak grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen again.

"Juicy!!" He yells at me. I give him his juice and try to listen to whoever is at the door. It takes a second but I recognize who's voice it is.

My father.

"May I come in?" He asks my sister.

"I-I would rather you not. My house is very messy and embarrassing. Plus I was about to give Jak a bath." My sister looks back at me. She whispers for me to hide.

"I WANT MY JUICY AUNTY!!" Jak screams at the top of his lungs. I look back at him and find him sitting in a pool of juice. Damnit Jak!

I pick him up and carry him into the bathroom with me to clean him up. I sit him in the toilet and take of his sticky pants.

"What was that?! Is Skyler here?" My father questions. I can hear him walk towards the bathroom.

"Alex! I said I didn't want you to enter my house! Now please leave!" My sisters commands, trying to divert him from me.

"Skyler is here isn't she!? She's been missing for almost 3 months and you've known where she was the whole time?!"

"For one, it's been barely more than a month. For two, you didn't even file a missing persons report!" My sister continues to confront him. I take this as an advantage and try to look for a way out. I notice a small window in the bathroom that I may fit through.

I tell Jak to stay while I pry open the window. I climb onto the toilet and push my self through the window. I eventually fall through and land on my side in the dirt. I stand up and lean next to the wall. I hear my sister start yelling again.

"See she's not in here and I told you I was about to give Jak a bath. Now get off of my property and come back when I can't smell alcohol on you." My sister loses it and yells at him.

"Okay that's fine! I'll just wait in the car until she comes back. She has nowhere to go anyways." I hear him walk out of the front door, get in his car and sit there. The engine doesn't start and I know he's just sitting there.

I sneak around the back side and walk through the small not fenced in backyard. I make my way around a few houses and I make a run for it.

Where can I go now?!

{OMFG HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD UNDERGROUND YET?! Holy shit it's good! If the rest of the album is this good you all better just say your farewells now because I'm gonna die!}