Chapter 18

{Wow... This story has over 600 reads! That is crazy! Thank you all so much <3

Ok guys, Stuff gets real and the language isn't the best xD so if you don't like swearing... Your gonna miss one of the best parts...}

We arrived at the mall in about 5 minutes. Adam put on his spiky SnapBack and some sunglasses. It matched his pair of high tops and gray shorts but his shirt with the snake design kind of stood out awkwardly. It just didn't look right but oh well. It makes him less recognize-able.

We walked in and people were everywhere. We decided to just walk around and if we saw anything interesting we would stop to check it out.

"Ooooo! We should go into the candle store!" I exclaimed but Adam just gave me a 'Bish whet?' look.

"Oh come on its fun! You can smell all of the candles and try to guess what they are!"

"Girls..."

"Excuse me?!" I turned around to find him standing with his hands in the air, ready to make a run for it. I grabbed one of his hands out of the air and dragged him into the store.

When we entered we got engulfed with so many smells. I let go of his hand and started to adventure. I went to go pick up a jar but my hand felt... Numb. It was like it was asleep but I could barely use it. Odd.

"Hey Skyler!! Come smell this one!!"

I walked over to Adam and he put the wax filled jar next to my nose. The scent coming from that candle was like a punch in the face. I took a step back and Adam Burst out laughing.

"So I'm guessing you like bacon candles?"

{a.n.-bacon candles are real}

I shook my head, still dazed by the horrible smell.

Adam walked up to the register and paid for the candle he had been holding onto (not the bacon one) and we soon left. We walked around for a little while until we found a Starbucks.

"What do you want to get?" He asked while pulling out his credit card.

"I have actually never been to a Starbucks so I have no clue..." I wasn't even going to bother trying to buy this because like always, I would lose in the quarrel.

"You... What?!? What kind of girl are you?!"

"Not a normal girl that's for sure!"

I walk up behind him and start to look at the menu. All I my brain is collect is espresso mumble jumble stuff.

"Uh... What are you going to get?" I ask hopefully hearing something good even though he will probably just get some tea.

"I might get a smoothie or some tea," he says. I called it...

I look back up and one thing catches my eye, a man standing on the other side of the food court we were in. It looks like he might be looking for someone or something. He looked familiar but I could only see his back. He had a black jacket, blue jeans and some converses. His hair was short and blonde and he doesn't look very tall. Then it hits me...

Sauli.

I turned to my right and nudged Adam. He turned and looked at me and I whispered to him, "Do you see that guy on the other side of the food court... He looks a little like Sauli."

Adam flung his head to where he could look past me. When he saw who it was his eyes grew wide and he started to panic. I looked back over to Sauli and he turned around and looked at Adam and then me. We stared at each other for what felt like years but was only seconds.

"Mitchel! Come here!" Sauli yelled across the food court. Adam grabbed my hand and took off running. I could barely keep up with him until we hit a dead end. All could hear were Sauli's feet hitting the floor behind us.

"Mitchel!! I'm going to kill you!!"

What happened?! I grabbed Adams arm and pulled him into the woman's bathroom. I was positive no one would be in here considering the 'OUT OF ORDER' sign displayed on the door.

Adam sat down in one of the stalls and held his face with his hands. I came over and leaned against the wall. I want to talk to him or hug him... Just something to comfort Adam but what if he doesn't accept it. What if he yells at me, telling me to get out of his life. I couldn't with stand that.

My head jerks up due to a loud bang.

"ADAM FUCKING MITCHEL LAMBERT! YOU BETTER NOT THINK THAT THIS DOOR WILL STOP ME!"

I look back down at Adam and tears are flowing down his face. I instantly feel my eyes start burn and my chest gets tight. It feels like my heart was just ripped out, stabbed, stomped on a few times and stuffed back into my chest. I knelt down next to Adam and gave him a tight hug. He didn't reject it nor accept it. He just sat there and silently cried to himself. I stood back up, swallowed the lump in my throat and did what I needed to do. I didn't care if it isn't any of my business, this is not right.

I fling the door of the restroom open with all of my strength. It creates a loud bang that grabs everyone's attention. My eyes meet the eyes of a furious Sauli.

"What the fuck do you think your doing with Adam? He is MY boyfriend ya know!? I thought you were cool but I guess not!" He spits out at me.

"Look motherfucker! YOUR 'boyfriend'," I use hand signals to quotation mark ; "Is in the first stall crying his eyes out! I don't know what kind of shit happened but all I know is someone fucked up big time. He is terrified of you! He ran from you! When he picked me up so we could hang out today his eyes were all puffy. He was crying! Do you know how much that hurts me Koskinen? Huh... Have you ever had to watch the man that you look up to and has kept you alive break down into tears? If you can't tell already, it hurts. And the fact that I'm standing up for him at the moment is ridiculous. It's not my business to know what the fuck happened between you two but let me just tell you one thing... You shouldn't be afraid of your significant other." I slam him against the door and stare him straight in the eyes. It's not hard because we are basically the same height. His eyes that were filled with anger gradually changed to sadness. He finally starts to realize that he fucked up and it's probably over. He tries to push me away but I don't budge. I add one more detail to my rant, "Also, Sauli Eerik Koskinen... I thought you were cool."

{Okayyyyy... For all of you that are like 'OMG Gurl! Sauli would not do that!' Yes I know. I love Sauli but he just needs to be a bad guy for a few chapters mkay?!

*throws potato ninja at you and disappears into the distance*}