Chapter 4

'Mitchel' sits down next to his friends and they start talking. I guess its a pretty good idea to call him by his middle name. Its a little obvious to call him by Adam if he is trying to be sneaky. They couldn't really yell his name in public without paparazzi attacking him.

Those stupid paps. They really are annoying and just... Just... I honestly dont think I would be able to survive it. I would end up karate chopping one of them in the face. Then the media would be all like

: Skyler Nicole ends up karate chopping the paps in the face and being sued $416394729492!! :

Yup... I can see it!

Fingers snapping in front of my face took me out of my thoughts.

"Skyler... Are you still elive? You have been staring at the wall 5 monutes."

"I... Um... Yeah, lost in thought again."

"So them guys that welked in are kina hawt!"

"You already said that. Damn... You're chocolate wasted aren't you!" I glanced over at sister who had just a tad bit too much alcohol.

"You mad, or nahh?" She clicked her tongue in the middle of the sentence and started going hysterical. Im pretty sure she didn't even notice that she was drinking from an empty bottle. I have never seen my sister this drunk before. I mean, i've seen her with a little buzz before but this... lets just say she is going to have a horrible hangover tomorrow.

I glanced over to Adam's table and started thinking. Didn't Adam and Sauli break like almost a year ago?! At the moment that doesn't seem to be the case. They are kind of acting cuddly right now. Adam had his arm around Sauli's waist. Sauli had his head resting on Adam's shoulder. Yeah... That does not seem to be a friend thing.

I guess I was staring to long because Tommy leaned over to Adam and whispered in his ear. Adam instantly turned around and gave me a wave.

My eyes grew wide as I quickly looked the other way because that was really embarrassing!

Adam just waved at me to stop me from staring. Not cool...

My face was growing really hot because now i was staring at a wall. Thats not suspicious at all!

(Hey it rhymed :D)

I looked up at my sister who was entertaining herself with the bottles. It was like she was doing everything she could to make a fool out of her self! She was clanking the bottles, blowing on them and even trying to stack them. She is a total 4 year old right now!

Oh geez. This is soooo embarrassing. I could now feel Adam's whole table staring at me and i was staring at a wall. Jävla helvete... Could this get any worse. (That was swedish btw :3)

I held my head with my hands. At this moment, I just really do not want to exist. My idol and his friends are probably making fun of my sister. Im just really hoping they aren't making fun of me too but, we all can have dreams right.

I have to pee really bad but I do not want to get up because i'll probably fall. I know for fact that they will see me fall because, in order for me to get to the restroom i have to walk past their table. Fuuuuuudge...

Suddenly I see in the corner of my eye a bottle rolling of the table. I swiftly pull out my hand and catch it before it hits the ground. I can hear them gasp and Tommy adds on, "Well... Shes not drunk!" Then I hear little whispers coming from their table. Great. Just great. So they really are staring us down and judging.

I sit back and put the bottle on the booth next to me. I decide that it would be a better idea to put all the bottles next to me and give her something else to play with.

Wow... Didnt imagine my sister playing with anything at her age...

I grab the book with all the different drinks you can order and command her to read through it and find the cheapest drink. She gives me a 'wtf' look and I shove it towards her again. She eventually surrenders and starts reading. I cross my legs, remembering how much i need to pee. It's actually starting to hurt a little bit honestly.

I pull out my phone hoping it will distract me from the urge. I turn the music and Cuckoo by Adam Lambert comes on. After a minute or so I can tell that my bladder won the battle and I cant hold it any longer.

I slowly stand up, feeling all eyes on me. Please do not fall...

{ Oh man. Is she gonna fall or will she make it? Probably fall but I'm not telling you yet!!

*awful poker face activate* xD

Comment & vote!

Bye!!}