Chapter 59

"Adam?"

"We're in the back," Adam yells back.

I glance down at my phone and find out that the Cherry's are right in time. It's exactly 4 o' clock. That's really surprising considering it's rush hour. Most people would be late because of traffic.

We hear the gate unlatch and the Cherry's come into sight. Riff runs up and practically tackles Adam. Before too long he notices me standing next him and hugs me as well. Luckily he did it a lot more gentle than he did with Adam.

"Okay well we've got to run. You know the drill. Allergy stuff is in here and don't keep him up too late. Actually... We should be back around 7ish so it won't be too late," Scarlet states. She bends down and gives Riff a hug before they both head off to their meeting.

Riff watches as they walk away. I begin to worry that he'll start crying because they are leaving him behind. Please don't let him start right now. Pleaseeeeee.

"Adum I'm hungry," Riff says out of no where. I guess he isn't sad after all.

"Okay let's go find some food." Adam picks him up and sets him on his shoulders. We walk into the house and into the kitchen. Adam the opens a cupboard filled with kid food.

Why didn't I know about this cupboard?!

Graham crackers, apple sauce, juice boxes, and pretty much everything eels you can think of. I guess this isn't his first babysitting job.

"Okay pick one thing," Adam says as he leans forward a little. Riff points at one thing and Adam grabs it off if the shelf. "How about we eat this outside?"

"Yay!" Riff exclaims. He's so cute.

Adam carries riff out side and we all sit in the benches by the grotto. Riff eats his food, leaving crumbs everywhere as Adam and I have small talk. Before we know it Riff is running around and examining every thing. Eventually, we can tell that Riff is getting tired of this place do we head to the park.

/\/\/\/\

By the time the Cherry's pick Riff up its 8 at night. I couldn't be any more happy with this day. We got to hang out with Riff and one of the most odd yet cutest things happened.

Adam and I were walking with Riff when this lady came up to us. She told us that our son was adorable. Adam and I just laughed and told her that he wasn't ours. She then continued on, telling us that we would make great parents.

In that moment I got this surreal feeling of happiness. It just makes me joyful knowing that other people think that we are a couple and not just any couple but a good couple.

I stand up from my bed and head over to my bathroom. I get stopped in my tracks by the sound of my phone ringing. I turn back around and pick up my phone. I find that someone sent me a picture from an unknown number.

Immediately my heart begins to race as I pick my phone up. My hand starts to shake as I try to figure out if I should look at the picture.

I know it's from that person. I know it is.

I just shake my head to clear my thoughts and I unlock my phone. I go to my messages and look at the photo. It was pick of Adam and I walking with Riff around the park. I could tell the photo was taken from a high angle; like from a tree.

My phone goes off again and it's the unknown person messaging me again.

"Did you like my photography skills?"

A shudder racks my spine as I read the message.

"So, you broke my rule. You didn't leave Adam. And I told you there would be consequences. This photo and many more are being leaked onto the internet at this very second. Especially ones where you and Adam look quite cozy together."

Seconds later I receive a picture of Adam and I sitting on the park bench. I was leaning in to his side while he had his arm around me. I'll have to admit, these are some cute pictures. But it's creepy as fuck as well because I have no clue who is behind all of this.

"Now I'll give you one more chance to leave him alone until I change your life forever."

My phone drops from my hands as I jump back in horror. I screamed for Adam and he ran into my room within seconds. I just pointed at my phone and he picked it up. I watched as he scrolled through the messages, his expression changing from good to bad.

The words, "Until I change your life forever," kept replaying in my head. How is he going to change my life forever..?

"Babe... Why didn't you tell me about this?" Adam asks me.

I sit down on my bed, tears gathering on the rim of my eyes. "I-I don't know. I just didn't want you to get hurt but now I know something bad is going to happen."

"Okay we need to show this to the police. They can help us figure out who this is."

I think about Adam's words of wisdom. He's right. We should tell the cops. But... What if the person finds out and threatens us again. But then again... He's just gonna threaten us again anyways because I'm not leaving Adam. There is nothing that you could say or do to take me away from Adam. Nothing.

"Yeah I guess we should. Can we do it in the morning though..?" I reply.

"Yeah, we can do it in the morning. But your sleeping with me tonight."

I just nod as he takes my hand and leads me to his room.

I'm honestly terrified about this situation.

{sorry this was such an shit chapter. I got food poisoning this past week. So it's not my fault that I didn't update, it's the foods XD But... We got some info about the mystery person! So what do you think will happen next? Leave a comment and I'll tell you if you're hot or cold on your assumptions. :) Later skaters}