Chapter 26

{ 1.61K!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!! In this chapter the adventure begins!! :D }

"Hey Riff, have you ever had a s'more before?" I ask the 3 year old who grabbed a marshmallow out of the bag. He just shook his head and stabbed the marshmallow with a long stick. After that he gave me a confused look because he didn't know what to do next. "Can I help you make one?"
"Yes please," he responded in the cutest voice ever. He handed the stick and marshmallow over to me and I sat near the fire. Riff followed and settled in next to me. I held out the stick and let the flames engulf the marshmallow. Suddenly it caught in fire so I pulled it back and blew out the flame. "Riff, could you get me one of those plates over there?" He just smiled and got up, retrieving a plate with 2 graham crackers and some chocolate. "Thank you young man!"

"Your welcome Skyler." He is so adorable. I take the plate and set it down in my lap.

"See... You put the chocolate on one graham cracker. Then you use the other cracker to get the marshmallow off the stick and onto the chocolate. Once you have done that you'll end in a sandwich type treat." I say while putting it together. Once I'm done I put the plate in his lap and he doesn't hesitate. He takes a bite and his face beams with joy. He continues eating without saying a word, meaning that he hopefully likes it. I hear a crack of a stick and a voice behind me. "Hey," the manly voice says.

"Hey," I say, turn to be greeted by Adams smile. Why is he so pretty all time. Like, where can I sign up for the prettiness?

"I see that you and Riff are friends now," he sits down next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders.
"I guess you could say that. Hey Riff, are we friends?"

"Yeah!" he says with a mouth filled with marshmallow. His reply makes me smile and look back at Adam. All I could see was what the fire and moon lit up of his face. His light blue eyes, straight nose and perfect, white smile. Utter perfection.

"Well Riff, who is your favorite godfather?"

"Adum, you are my only godfather." He says bluntly with no emotion.

"So I'm your favorite godfather right?"

"Sure," Riff shrugs and finishes his s'more. I give a laugh and Adam just sighs because that's not really the response he wanted. Riff gets up and walks to his tent which is behind us.
Lee pokes his head out and grabs our attention. "Adam, Skyler... We are going to call it a night. Make sure you all put out the fire."

He gives Adam a secret wink but I still catch a glimpse of it. I turn back around and find Adam smiling widely.

"What are you smiling about?" I question while poking his grinning self.

"I'm just happy at how perfect this night is. Perfection is the best and only way to describe it. The Perfect weather, perfect view and a perfect you," he says in an angelic way and I instantly feel the heat rise on my face.

"That rhymed ya' know. Also, It's not fair. You can make me blush so easy but you never blush."

"You have never seen me blush. Trust me, I have."

"Nope, I still don't believe it." I smile even wider and lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's actually pretty simple but you just have to do the right thing."

"Alright... I got it. Just wait, I'll have every camera out so I can get a picture." I remark with a devilish smile.

"Oh please babe. I didn't say it was easy. Simple, but not easy." He starts to lean back and im forced to follow because I'm leaning on him. We look at the twinkling stars as we chat about random topics. The whole time I had one question in mind but I was too nervous to ask it. I just laid there and let Adam do all of the talking. I guess he picked up on my odd behavior and asked, "Are you okay? I can shut up ya know."

"Yeah I'm fine and you don't have to shut up but... I uh... Never mind."

"If you ever have something to ask or say to me, just say it. I promise I won't become disappointed with you." He states, taking hold of my hand, followed by a reassuring smile.

"Well..." I took a deep breathe and prepared myself. But why? Why am I even nervous to ask him this? Just do it. "While we were playing truth or dare, Alexis dared you to kiss the hottest person in the room. You gave me this weird look and feeling but why?"

"I think you know why I had the look. The hottest person in the room was you, not that piece of paper."

"Why didn't you kiss me then? The dare said to kiss the hottest person but you didn't. I would have been 509% fine with it but why didn't you?" I question him, looking into his eyes, searching for an answer.

"To me, having your first kiss during a game were you are forced to do things just doesn't seem special. You don't have a choice and it has almost no meaning or feelings. The person may not even care about you. I'm not saying that I don't care about you but, I'm just saying that it wouldn't be a special first kiss," he states and he is right. It wouldn't have been very special.

"I totally understand. I can see where you are coming from and I can't really see any other good things about it. Besides having the privilege of saying that you have had your first kiss. In reality, it may have meant nothing. But like at a restaurant on a first date would be a perfect time," I say while sitting up and Adam following, draping his arm around my shoulders.

"Or... You could be sitting by a campfire with someone that you care about and you're thankful for. Both gazing up at the stars and explaining silly or meaningful things. Just like right now." Once he finishes his words and he puts a finger under my chin, forcing me to look in his direction. Our blues eyes meet and he leans in. Not sure of what to do I just sit there like a statue. When his lips meet mine I get an odd feeling in my stomach. People describe it as butterflies and I understand now. The fireworks and sparks make sense too. It all fits together perfectly and oddly enough, a phone hasn't started ringing yet.

I can't even explain this feeling. This surreal happiness overload. It's just... Wow.

When he pulls back and there are twinkles in his eyes and I'm sure I have them too. I can still feel my heart beating through my chest. I know I'm blushing because of the heat in my face and my wide smile isn't helping either.
"Wow," is the only thing that can come out of my mouth.

"I'm guessing that it wasn't too shabby?" He questions with a smirk.
I don't respond because I'm speechless. I can't take the smile off of my face either. It's all because of one simple fact. My first kiss was Adam Mitchel Lambert.

{ I just realized that it's difficult to write fluffy, mooshy chapters...
Comment what you want to have happen next and I'll try to fit it in somewhere. I have a plot but I would like to add some little side ideas that you all come up with :3 Later!}