Chapter 9

My mind has been officially blown. We were standing on an cliff looking over the ocean.

There were clouds scattered along the blue horizon and the waves were calm. The ocean boats floating along but not too many. Birds flew overhead, looking for some food or supplies for a nest. The grass we were standing on was a bright green. There was one huge tree that shaded most of the cliff. Everything fits together.

"I wrote a few songs up here."

"I can see why," I announce and glance over at him. He is just staring out at the sea.

Wow... There he is... The man that saved me and taught me that it is okay to be yourself. Almost 5 years ago i became a member in the Glamily and now we are having lunch.

I cant even explain this feeling. This surreal happiness overload. Its just... Wow.

"You okay..? You've been staring at me for awhile."

"I- I'm just lost in thought." I look at the ocean, hoping my hair covers my red face.

"Move your hair."

"What?"

"I said move ya hurr,"

"Um... Why?" I ask

"I guess i'll move it then," Adams says while lifting his hand to move ma hurr.

"See... Thats better," He grins

"And may I ask you why?" I question while looking over at him.

"Because you look cute when you blush."

My eyes widen and i blush even more. I sit down and start pulling at the grass. He sits down next to me, giving me a worried look.

"Are you okay? Did I say something?"

"No no... Well yes actually. No one has ever said that to me. No one has ever said I was 'cute' before."

"What... That is impossible. How could someone not say that to such beautiful girl?" He says while settling down next to me.

He is trying to kill me isn't he. Oh geez, the feels right now...

"Im not trying to kill you... And yes... You said that aloud."

I begin to blush even harder and i feel my heart beat rise. "Why don't we eat our food now?" I say in hopes of changing the subject.

He turns around to get me a sandwich. I hand him his water that i forgot i had.

"Thank you and your not changing the subject that quick. So has anyone ever told you that your beautiful or pretty?"

"Nope... No one even got that close."

I know he doesn't mean family. That doesn't count in this

subject.

"So your telling me that your 18 and you never had a partner..?"

"Yeah," I say while looking down at my half eaten sandwich. I have personally known him for less than 24 hours and he knows more about me than most people.

"Well do you want a partner."

"I don't know. It just doesn't seem like it would happen."

"Well what if I was your boyfriend then..?" Adam leans forward trying to get me to look at him. And i give in.

"Honestly... Adam I would be flattered but i wouldn't accept. It just doesn't seem worth it. Plus, you are gay so..."

"True but what do you mean 'worth it'?"

"Trying to find someone, giving them your heart and devotion, and then it dies out. It just doesn't seem like its worth it."

"Well, in my opinion... Its worth it."

"I think we should actually eat now," i announce. Adam lowers his head in disappointment. I just don't feel right talking about this.

I pull out my phone to see what time it is. Dang... 3:56. Wow time flies when your having fun right.

{sorry... It was short but we are getting somewhere :D also ignore the typos....

Vote and comment-----

Oh...

Oh wait...

Wait for it...

Bye!!}