Chapter 21

{ Dat smile :D (I'm talking about the media up there ^^)}

He bites his lip while he looks down at me. I stay still because I have no idea about what would happen next. He looks back up and lifts my head off of his lap. He stands up, walks over to my wall of posters and kisses one of Taylor Launtner.

What... (1) I didn't expect that (2) I like Twilight okay?

"Dude, when was the last time you dusted that poster?" Adam asks as he sits back down next to me, wiping his lips.

"Uh... When New Moon came out was when I put it up there. That was like 7 years ago. I don't really dust my posters..." I say, still dazed by the fact that he had thoughts about kissing me. He bit his lip and he had a little twinkle in his eyes. It's kinda obvious...

"Well... you obviously don't know how to take care of your posters properly!" He says with a wiggle of his finger. Alexis laughs at his attempt of being sassy.

Alexis glances over at me and questions me. "Hey... Can I spend the night? If I go back tonight I think there might be some problems."

"I don't care but you better ask sass queen also."

We both look at Adam for an answer. "Well," he says with a preppy girl voice, "I guess that's fine but it was supposed to be just me and Sky over there!"

We all burst into laughter at the same time. We all stop into dead silence when we hear footsteps coming up my stairs. Adam shoots me a nervous look and we start to freak out. I whisper loudly to him to get under the covers on the bed. I push Alexis towards the bed that Adam is hiding on. I pull out my phone and set it in front of us.

"Who is in here?" My dad says while bursting through the door.

"It's just me and Alexis..." I say quickly but trail off at the end.

"I heard a guy laughing and it was pretty loud."

"Oh we are on speaker phone with Alexis's friend, John."

Your doing good Skyler, please don't fuck up now.

"John say hi..." There was no response so I stood up and acted like I was stretching but I really punched were Adam was laying.

"Okay... Sorry guys I'm good now. Uh, hi!" He says while forcing a laugh.

My father narrows his eyes at us and walks out. He is obviously trying to hide his drunken side.

"Damn that was close," Alexis says while pulling the sheet off of Adam.

"Damn girl, you have some strength in those arms," he says while rubbing the side of his leg. He sits up and looks my alarm clock. The time reads 11:45. "Dang! It's already a quarter till midnight! We have been playing Truth or Dare for almost 7 hours."

"Hey, time flies when your having fun right?" I state with a smile.

"Hey guys... Do you mind if we sleep early tonight? I have to go into the studio tomorrow to get some stuff done."

Me and Alexis both nod our heads and we try to come up with sleeping arrangements.

"Hey Skyler, We should all sleep on the floor. It will make it a little more like an actual sleepover you know?" Adam questions which is more like a statement.

"Uh... Yeah I guess we could." I grab another blanket and lay it down on the floor. In total there are 2 blankets to sleep on, 3 pillows and 3 blankets to sleep with.

"I have a little problem..." Adam confesses.

"Adam you are not sleeping nude!" Alexis yells without even looking at him.

"Wh-bu.. How much do you guys know about me?!" He says with a worried look.

"More than we probably should," I state and me and Alexis look at each other and smirk.

"I-I don't even want to know."

"I'm going to go change in the other room," Alexis grabs some clothes off of my shelf and leaves my room.

"So I'm guessing you wouldn't have anything that I could wear tonight," Adam says while looking my way.

"Yeah... I think my clothes might be a little small for you."

"Eh what ever... I'll just wear what I have on."

Adam starts to take off his shirt, revealing his freckled, toned stomach.

"Oh my Glam God!" I squeal. I feel heat rise up to my face because I just said that out loud.

"Oh really now? You sound like me when I met Madonna," he states with a smirk on his face.

Behind me I hear Alexis, "OH MY GOD! NOSE BLEEDS!" She slowly backs out of the room and closes the room.

"So this is what fangirling looks like?" He says with his shirt half way off.

I nod my head and make an inaudible sound. My heart has literally stopped and I can't breathe. I have confirmed it as a result of me being dead.

He takes his shirt fully off and I walk out of the room. I am physically and mentally unstable at the moment.

"Is his shirt fully off now?" Alexis whispers.

"Yep," I say while popping the "P".

{I would die in that situation. Also... This story is soooooo close to 1000 reads!! I'm sitting over here freaking the freak out! That is incredible! Thank you guys and girls and potatoes. I love you all :3 }