[𝐨𝐧𝐞]

Chapter 1: Lee Donghyuck

Scattered books everywhere, potions bubbling, glitters endlessly shimmering in the air and the low mutters of the spellcaster filled the entire room. The windows halfly opened as the sunlight sneaked quite a bit, letting the skin of the boy glow. Each rune he reads, he draws it in front, creating yellow lines that stiffen once it is fully casted, each one representing a symbol that will hold meaning for later. He scribbles another note on his notebook and pushes his glasses that were falling off the bridge of his nose.

The spellcaster's name is Lee Donghyuck, a crownguard and the son of the king who rules over an entire kingdom called Helianthus.

This busy male right here might be the cutest person you will ever meet, due to his baby appearance, those golden brown locks, honey skin and quirky attitude but boy, is he super clumsy. Lee Donghyuck is the son of the king, that's true. The royal family is known for being poised with their actions, how graceful they walk down the roads of Helianthus, how royal they speak to everyone and how prim and proper they dress.

But for Donghyuck...

he is not like that at all.

Let's just say he is very clumsy, he messes up a lot, he can't act elegant to anyone at all because he is not really well mastered to it and plus, he dresses like a guy who lives in a barn. His aunts and uncles aren't even sure if he is a royal blood due to how he acts, they speculate that the king might've just picked up this boy from the streets and got attracted to how cute he looked.

"One rose petal, a dash of fairy's dust and a finger of an old hag...this might do the trick" he said, sticking his tongue out while mixing his potion that he has been working on for the past few days, he calls it the Dimension Charm, a potion that could take a person to another dimension for a short period of time. He is still working on the name and the counters for it, but for now, he wants to run an experiment. 

Getting an eye dropper from his wooden box of tools, he sucks up a bit of the liquid and walks slowly to his volunteered pets. "Hey there, mr. bunny...how about we take you to paradise, huh?" he said and kissed the bunny's nose before opening its mouth to drop the blue liquid.

With his nervousness coming in, he drops the bunny back to the cage with another bunny in it, and waits for the results. He eyes his tests and recognizes that the bunny is shimmering in blue and purple swirls, the animal started coughing smoke and kept on bouncing. Donghyuck was scared, so he took it out and ran to a table and placed it there, "you're gonna be okay, I promise..." He runs to another table and finds his book of magical spells, when he found it, he made a loud aha! Noise and read through the pages, "let's see, where is that reverse spell, ah! Here it is!, no worries mr. bunny! I'm coming!" Donghyuck skipped to the animal and raised to of his fingers, he drew a line in the air that is constructing into a rune, when he made it, he magically drags it to the bunny and stamps it on it's hind leg. "Hmm, abracadabra!" he points to the bunny but nothing happened, Donghyuck pouted and did it again but nothing happened.

"Wait here..." he said and waddled back to his desk, but then he was pushed by the strong wind that was coming from his back, causing him to crash roughly on his desk filled with important notes.

Turning around, Donghyuck looked at his test but found no one, not even the bunny was there. Donghyuck's face was escalating from a shocked to a victorious one. He jumped up and down and did a little dance.

"Yes! Finally it worked! After 15 bunnies, it finally worked!!" he jumped up and down but stopped when he heard the creaking sound coming from the door. He positioned himself neatly before bowing, not knowing who the person just entered.