[𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

Chapter 14: Chaos pt. 2

"What did you feel? Did it hurt?" Jaehyun asked, holding Donghyuck's hand.

Donghyuck was sent to a medic after the tragic events that happened a while ago. 

The arena was burned down in ruins, people from Cethin left also Koeun who's angry at Donghyuck. Sunoo was healing from his accident with Niki by his side and Mark was still knocked out.

Everything was blurred in Donghyuck's mind. "Pain...that's what I felt when I unleashed it" he said, his voice hoarse as he tried to remember what happened a while ago.

"No!!" Donghyuck shouted, seeing his father lying down on the ground with blood pouring out of his stomach. His father is dead and Erebus was satisfied but he'll regret it.

He didn't know that Donghyuck was behind him, not until he saw a strong yellow light shining from his back. He turned around only to get blinded by how strong it was.

Donghyuck was floating in yellow and orange particles and energy. His eyes glowing in yellow while his tears drip down. "What have you done!?" Donghyuck asked, barely could he even talk.

Erebus was stunned by the powerful being in front of him, his eyes widened, 'it can't be' he thought.

Donghyuck didn't waste anytime but to mercilessly blast Erebust with powerful light rays, the old man started dodging every attack but fails once a while, he soon found a way on how to sustain the tanned male. Containing it using dark energy he formed a bubble around Donghyuck.

"Hyung!" Sunoo called out, not believing what was happening to his brother, "calm down!" He shouted, covering his face due to the gust of winds blowing his face.

Jaehyun and Mark stopped fighting and gazed at the starlight that was being sustained by Erebus, Mark ran to Chang-min to check if he was still breathing while Jaehyun ran to help Donghyuck conceal his power.

Donghyuck didn't feel any tightness or anything with Erebus' power but instead his power let him be free from the sustainment spell. His father's death was the only thing that was in his mind, all he could do was cry miserably at this state while his powers rage out of control.

Jaehyun was near Donghyuck when the younger bursted out an energy bubble wave that pushed everyone back, Erebus was screaming in pain including Manticore

Jaehyun was near Donghyuck when the younger bursted out an energy bubble wave that pushed everyone back, Erebus was screaming in pain including Manticore. Donghyuck couldn't control anything, not even his powers...they are all leading to chaos. 

Sunoo and Mark were pushed back far, hitting the wall as they got knocked out unconscious, Jaehyun shielded himself using his staff. Soon, Erebus was gone too, fading away in blood dust, the manticore was left in bones.

After releasing all of those, Donghyuck's vision was getting blurred, Jaehyun running to him was the only thing he saw before blacking out completely.