[𝐭𝐰𝐨]

Chapter 2: Lee Minhyung

"You keep doubting yourself, Mark," Mark's cousin said, swatting his sword to the side to get the blood off, he placed his left hand at his back and waited for Mark to strike again, "Again." He commanded. 

This is the seventh time Mark has been told to repeat the same sword strike, and believe me, he is so done with it. He was panting for air, obviously tired, his sweat trickling down his head and the thin wounds on his face, stinging.

Mark is never the type to give up on anything he does, especially when it comes to fighting. As a matter of fact, he is doing this for his future, he is the heir to the throne after all, and he is doing this just to show people how great he will be when he becomes king. It is pretty obvious what role he chose to be, A swordsman. Why did he choose it? He wasn't forced nor paid to do so but he chose it because first of all, as an assassin, he is very bad at hiding and being sneaky... as a hunter, let's say he is not street smart, he is those types of civilians who'd get disgusted if sees something dirty. That is why he chose Swordsman.

Groaning for the nth time, Mark held his sword on both hands and charged to his cousin who wasn't nervous, scared or aggressive but instead calm, he was patiently waiting for the boy to come to him already. With that, Mark swung his sword at him but was effortly deflected by his cousin's sword as his face fell flat on the grassy floor.

His cousin smirked and said, "How will you be king if the only thing that you only know is being so aggressive? Seriously Mark, if you want to succeed, calm yourself"

Mark only rolled his eyes and stood up with his sword supporting him, "No, this is fighting we are talking about, the only way to win a war is to think about killing your enemy and let anger surround you" Mark tried to go for his cousin's back but his cousin just horse kicked his sword, it flew to a stack of hays.

"Tell me Sicheng, what do you use when you fight someone? Anger or that feminine attitude you keep using, thinking you are those graceful sword dancers" Mark scoffed in disgust, getting his sword back. 

Sicheng only chuckled and waved his sword to the side before putting it back to his scabbard, "Oh Mark, people have different ways on how they express when they fight, some people like you use anger, which disappoints me because you may or may not know that once you step foot in the battlefield, you just keep swinging that thin sword of yours everywhere, not knowing that the anger you express is already killing your allies too" He answered and pushed his hair back, he fixed his blue sash that is wrapped around his waist and adjusted his armor. 

"Training ends here, go to your parents now, they told me to tell you to go to them after our session" 

Mark furrowed his eyebrows, "What for?" he asked, Sicheng looked at him and shrugged his shoulders,

"Something about visiting Helianthus"

Mark's face showed confusion, Helianthus? The kingdom of King Chang-min and Lady Aera? Why do they have to go there? To conquer? There are so many questions circling his head right now and all of it is because of that Kingdom.

Walking back to the castle, Mark was just minding his own business till a pair of hands covered both of his eyes, he immediately knew who she was and just laughed. He grabbed both of the girl's arms and wrapped it on his neck, he turned around and met eyes with his girlfriend, "Hello to you too" He whispered, pecking the girl's cheek. "Is my future king done with his training?" She asked with her cute voice, "you look extremely exhausted, let me fix you up a bit" She added, and twirled her hand above the male's head, a rain of glitters swirled around mark's head as all his sweat, wound and dirt gets replenished and refreshes him. Mark smiles and looks deeply at the girl, "Thanks, I needed that, Koeun" He said and kissed the girl on the lips, it didn't take long for the girl to kiss back.