[𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧]

Chapter 11: Useless talk

Turning and pointing, that's what Niki has been doing for the past 30 mins, trying to find Sunoo inside the big palace. "Where the heck is his bedroom?" He mumbled.

As he enters a very long hall filled with gigantic curtains and royal guards guarding each window, Niki was about to leave but was suddenly grabbed in the collar by a mysterious person.

"What the heck! Are you doing in Helianthus?" He asked, his voice low.

"J-Jaehyun hyung..." Niki stuttered in fear, "how'd you get inside- oh" he looked at the now sound asleep guards who were knocked out.

Jung Jaehyun, a great swordsman of Faun, the right hand of queen Flora. He is known to be the greatest amongst all fighters in their kingdom and for a matter of fact he wields two weapons, a greatsword and an enchanted staff, crafted by witches whom he inherited from his mother.

"Now care to tell me why you're here, if the queen finds out about this, you are going to get executed by- are you even listening?" Jaehyun asked, disappointed at Niki who was looking behind him.

Niki squinted his eyes and saw Mark with a girl, 'isn't she princess Koeun? The one that arrived a while ago?' He thought.

Jaehyun looked at where the boy was looking and found Mark and Koeun whom he doesn't know, "do you know them?" He asked, pointing to the two.

Niki nodded, "Sir Mark is sir Donghyuck's becoming husband and the girl is the princess of Cethin" he explained, "the reason why I came here-" he was interrupted when he saw Mark kissing Koeun which made him gasp.

'Sir Mark is with Koeun?' He thought. He couldn't believe his eyes right now. 

Was Sir Mark hiding this from Donghyuck? Does Sir Donghyuck know about this?

"Listen hyung" Niki tapped Jaehyun on the shoulder, "I need to go" he simply said and ran.

"No I'm coming with you and I am taking you back" Jaehyun said and ran with him, "where are we going anyways?"

"To Sunoo"

"You mean THE Sunoo, the one you've been talking about? Wait...he's a prince?!?" Jaehyun exclaimed, surprised.

"Yes, same reaction too...I didn't know that till I found some guards shooting their arrows on me when I was trespassing their place"

"Wait, you were trespassing??"

"Hyung, just shut up" Niki rolled his eyes and opened a door, hopefully that he is in Sunoo's room already.

"Sunoo!" Niki shouted, finally seeing the blonde haired boy.

"What are you doing here??! And what is he doing here??" Sunoo pointed to Jaehyun, he was standing in the middle of a written star on the ground, sweating as he finished a dance.

"Listen, it's about what's to happen tomorrow" Niki started, "I overheard the royal family talking a while ago and it seems that your big brother is going to be put up for a showdown" Niki looked uncomfortable saying it because it felt too much private for him, especially that he is not from Helianthus.

"Showdown? What?" Sunoo furrowed his brow while wearing his long boots, "showdown for what?"

"All I heard was a showdown to prove that your brother is ready to take the throne and marry Mark," Niki shrugged, looking at Jaehyun who had been glaring at him.