[𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞]

Chapter 23: Do you trust me?

It's already midnight, Mark and Donghyuck couldn't sleep no matter how hard they try, Donghyuck had tried snuggling more into Mark's chest while the older one just kept giggling while playing with the boy's hair. He had one arm around the boy's shoulders pulling him close as he stared at the ceiling with a chandelier hanging.

"Mark" Donghyuck called, earning a hum from the other, "do you wanna fight?"

Mark furrowed his brows and looked down to see Donghyuck's bambi eyes just innocently looking at him, waiting for his response, "what do you mean fight? We just got along with each other and made out?" Mark answered.

Donghyuck laughed and drew circles on Mark's satin pyjamas, "No, I mean like...train" he clarified.

"At this hour? Donghyuck we both know everyone is already sleeping"

"No one will hear us anyway, we're going to my basement, it's soundproof once I place a spell around it" Donghyuck suggested, pouting at Mark.

Cooing, Mark pinched his cheeks and sighed, "fine, but if we get caught I'm blaming you, alright?" He stood up and took off his pajamas, changing into his armored clothes.

When Donghyuck saw what Mark was doing, he immediately turned around and cleared his throat; he cannot see Mark naked yet. He has not seen a naked man in his entire life, Mark will probably be the first one, but now is not the time. He also stood up and went to his closet, getting some clothes. He placed it on one by one not knowing that Mark was already dressed and was staring at him.

Donghyuck's body was tan, he was slim on the waist and curvy going down, every time he'd crouched down, his round hips would form, allowing Mark to have more sight on his hips. Wait, this is wrong, he shouldn't be thinking about erotic thoughts right now.

"You ready?" Mark asked as the tanned male turned around, revealing him in his all tight clothes glory.

Flapping his cloak before putting it on, Donghyuck got another piece of cloak and went to Mark, putting it around his shoulders. "You should also wear this, keeps you a bit lowkey" he explained, tightening the ties, he looked at Mark who is smiling at him, "Mark, if this is the potion messing with you, now is not the time"

"It's not, don't worry, the potion hasn't even taken effect for days now, I guess I know how to control it now" Mark said and placed his arms on the tanned male's waist.

Blushing, Donghyuck lowered his head and then held Mark's hand, "Let's go"

Meeting guards in front of the doors, Donghyuck told them that it was just them and they were going to train, the guards permitted them both and continued to walk not until the younger thought of something.

"I can teleport us down to the entrance, to not alert the other guards" Donghyuck told Mark who's hiding behind the hood very well.

"Will it take long for you to make the spell?" Mark asked, kind of nervous because he could hear footsteps approaching their way.

Donghyuck went in front of Mark and smiled, "I'm an ascendant, remember?" he said and hugged Mark as yellow mist surrounded them both, transporting them to the basement in a blink of an eye.

Meanwhile, the people who were approaching were just two sleepy guards, "you heard something?" one of the guard asked, earning a yawn from the other, "you're right, it's probably just the air messing with my ears"

-o-

"I brought the swords Dong-" Mark stopped talking when he saw the tanned male crossing his legs while levitating in the air, performing a spell as golden lines connected to each other, creating a star disc behind Donghyuck's back. It was cool to see someone perform magic in front of him, how fascinating it is to see how their magic works.