[𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞]

Chapter 9: Anger

"Mom, don't you think this is a little too much?" Donghyuck asked, barely could he even breathe due to how tight the black leather corset is on him. 

Right now, Donghyuck and Mark were called to get fitted for their outfits this coming weekend for a masquerade ball. In celebration before the whole wedding arrives. 

Mark is currently in the other room with his parents while Donghyuck is with his own. Mark wasn't suffering with his clothes because they are all flowy type dress shirts but Donghyuck on the other hand, because of his baby tummy...his mom is forcing him to wear a waist trainer that is hidden inside his dress shirt.

"No dear, it is part of the royal family...you need to look fit and ready to be crowned as king. No one would want to see you with that fat of yours" His mom smiled and tightened the trainer more, causing Donghyuck to wince in pain.

"Mom" Sunoo called, coming out from another 4 panel divider, "is there a color black for this clothing?" He asked, dangling the hanger with a long, purple tuxedo.

'I'll ask the maids to mend you a new one?" Their mom shouted, tying the strings of Donghyuck's corset. "Sunoo, what do you think?"

Sunoo holds back his laughter seeing older brother with a done face while wearing tight leotards and his white dress shirt. "Mom, I think we need to take it easy with the clothes" he walked closer and pushed Donghyuck's stomach lightly, creating purple sparkles that come out of Donghyuck's shirt.

"Oh thank god" Donghyuck exhaled, finally that demonic entity is gone, what he meant was his corset. 

"Hey, that was good looking corset" their mom said, pouting. 

Sunoo nodded, "indeed good looking but very not good when wearing it, maybe we should free big brother's stomach...just to make him breathe properly"

"Well that's the point, he needs to learn proper breathing-"

"Mom, I don't want to look like a statue in front of the whole crowd" Donghyuck interrupted, unbuttoning two buttons that were choking his neck.

"Well tell me what you wanna wear then?" 

"I wanna wear something that is comfortable not something that will make me look like I haven't eaten for days" he simply answered and shrugged, getting his original garments from a table and wearing it again.

'Do I really look fat?' He thought, eyeing himself in the mirror and touching his bare body, specifically his stomach.

He wasn't that fat, I mean he is...kinda. but he still looks great, even though he doesn't have abs like the rest of the men out there, he is still attractive.

"Ma'am my mom-" Mark, who opened the door, stopped when he saw Donghyuck's silhoutte on the window, his slim waist completely seen and his thick thighs too, he then cleared his throat and continued, "my mom and dad would like to speak with you about the ball" 

Donghyuck's mother nodded and left, leaving Donghyuck and Sunoo inside the room with Mark.

"Done fitting?" Sunoo asked, plugging his dagger back to his sheathe, fixing his blonde hair after.

Mark nodded, his eyes still fixed on Donghyuck's bare body. "Y-yeah?" He stuttered, feeling a rush inside his body.

Sunoo looked at Mark confusingly, following where the older's eyes were set, he then sighed heavily and snapped his fingers, "don't eat him out, he's in a bad mood right now" 

"Why?"

"The clothes were too tight and he was called fat just a while ago by our mom, don't get too heated towards him for now, okay?" Sunoo patted his back and left the room.

<<<<<<<<

"Look at what you've done!" Mark growled, wiping the mud stained on his shirt.

"I-i'm sorry, here let me-" Donghyuck insisted to just make it disappear using his magic but Mark swatted his hand away, clicking his tongue in the process.

"I told you to walk slowly because the mud will be very messy to clean and didn't even listen?!" Mark growled again, making Donghyuck flinch and clasped his hands together.

"I-i'm really sorry, i'll be careful next time"  Donghyuck whispered, he could feel his tears forming in his eyes.

Rolling his eyes, Mark continued his walk to the gazebo that has food on the table. Their parents set this up as another way for them to bend and it is actually going horribly great.

"Why would I want to marry someone like you?" Mark mumbled, he hissed from the sudden pain that his heart did to him as if someone disliked what he said.

Donghyuck got a teapot and was about to pour on Mark's cup but the older stopped him, "don't" Mark started, "I don't want you messing things up again" he glared the younger and took the pot.

"No let me do it" Donghyuck insisted, pulling the teapot to him.

"No give it to me"

"No really it's my job to-"

"No give it to me"

"No please I-" Donghyuck gasped, accidentally opening the lid of the pot as the boiling tea inside showers down on Mark.

"What did I tell you?!?!" Mark shouted, his voice was louder than the one he used a while ago, "all you do is mess things up that's why I wanted to do so you can avoid another disaster but nooo all you did was force yourself, huh? You don't listen to anyone, do you? All you ever do is think about your own opinions and act like a fucking retard!" 

Donghyuck's heart sank right to the bottom after hearing all of those, his tears fell slowly one by one and his cheeks started to heat up in embarrassment, he stepped back slowly and ran away from Mark, saying a broken sorry first.

"Yeah you better run, idiot." Mark mumbled, not feeling any sympathy for the younger. "Why the hell would they want me to marry someone like him?" He added, eating a crumpet then realizing that Donghyuck left his glasses on the table before running away. 

He inhaled and exhaled dramatically and got the glasses, "great, just great" he said to himself and walked out of the gazebo to give Donghyuck the glasses back.

Going inside the white halls of the palace, Mark couldn't help but to glare at the younger's back, still not over with him ruining his shirt.

"hey!" He called, not caring if the parents heard.

But Donghyuck didn't answer, he was standing still while he watched something or someone with fear. 

Mark grabbed him by the shoulder but stopped when he saw someone familiar right in front of Donghyuck.

"Koeun?"