[𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

Chapter 18: Operation: contain Mark Lee

Mark's eyes glistened in pink, but it's not the pink that Donghyuck saw when they kissed back in the room, this one was intense and it was shining brightly inside the dark storage room. This didn't feel like love at all but he could sense a hint of lust.

If the potion takes full control of him, pink won't be the color anymore but red...and if that happens...

(r.i.p that pussay eyyy)

Donghyuck has to lock Mark inside a room because he won't stop till he gets what he wants from his lover and that is sex, a very rough one.

Their kiss was heated and Donghyuck expected it, he pushed Mark lightly only for the older to grab him by the waist again and give him butterfly kisses on his neck. Donghyuck whined lowly when Mark was reaching his collarbone.

"God, you are so beautiful...how much I want to fuck you, right here, right now" Mark said, the potion taking control of him, "can we fuck?" he asked, his eyes glimmering in pink.

Donghyuck's eyes widened in surprise, he pushed the older away with magic, harshly slamming him against the other wall. Mark tried to free himself from the now containment spell that Donghyuck placed on him so he couldn't move. Donghyuck shifted his gaze to the storage room door and flicked his head back a bit, motioning it to open.

Yuta, who was busy reading a book, furrowed his eyebrows when he heard groans coming from the room. Then he heard Donghyuck calling his name which made him stand up immediately and ran to the room with his hand on his katana tightly held.

"What is going on?!" Yuta asked, seeing Mark struggling to free himself from the magic.

"I have so much to explain but now, hyung...can you help me contain him here for a bit?" Donghyuck asked, his arms were getting tired from the usage of his powers.

Yuta stepped back and slowly shook his head, "i-i...can't" he stuttered, scared to admit about why he can't use magic anymore.

Donghyuck clicked his tongue, knowing he'll have a hard time dealing with a now 'high' Mark. he freed Mark from the spell and quickly ran as fast as he could out of the room. Mark was about to follow his lover but then he was met with Yuta's shining blade on the tip of his nose.

"Don't you dare move," Yuta said sternly.

"Uhm, where is it? Where is it?!?" Donghyuck scrambled his things on the table to find some temporary cure to contain Mark's condition right now, he can't make a cure that quick because who knows what'll happen when it messes with Mark's mind. "A pinch of salt, lady's finger, worm fat, sperm of a werewolf...what's the last one?? Aha! Rat's tail" with the ingredients boiling on his little cauldron, Donghyuck stirred it quick.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room was Yuta deadly glaring at the lovestruck Mark, he pulled out his own weapon and faced it on the foreigner, "I must go to Donghyuck, I must have my kiss from my lover" he demanded.

"If you wanna get to your lover, you gotta go through me first..." the skies suddenly turns to dark as thunder could be heard growling from the window, Yuta's sword gets charged with electricity, "Mark, whatever that thing you're experiencing right now...control it-"

"You don't tell me what to do?! Where's my ah- hyung, help me!" Mark kneeled down on the ground, with his hands already on his chest, Yuta immediately placed his sword back and calmed the skies, he went to the younger and asked if he was okay but no...

Mark was just playing all along, he kicked the foreigner on the stomach, sending him far away from him. He ran outside but was stopped when Yuta fully recovered and threw his katana on the side of the door, blocking Mark's path. But of course, Mark wasn't stupid, he crouched down and ran outside the room with the love potion reeking in lust.

"Donghyuck?" Mark whispered, wondering why the study room was quiet all of a sudden, "love, are you in here?"

The tanned male was indeed inside the room, hiding at the back of the table with the temporary cure on his shaky hands. His other hand was covering his mouth to not make any single noise. Mark was indeed scary right now, even though that was a love potion, it can turn the victim into a psycho...a psycho for love I should say.

Mark walked to every table inside the room and never found his lover, there was only one table left and he was sure Donghyuck was there...his shadow could be seen anyways.

When he reached it, he was about to grab the tanned male's shoulders but then he felt a zap coming from his hands, he looked at the storage room to see Yuta standing there with his katana that sent the electricity to Mark.

"Go!" Yuta shouted, making Mark confused, the black haired male then looked in front to see Donghyuck on all fours while on top of the table, he quickly sat up and grabbed Mark by the neck, smashing his lips on him.

Donghyuck wasn't here to make out with Mark but to pass the liquid inside Mark's mouth. The blue cure quickly shot inside the older's throat as Mark pushed Donghyuck away from him, coughing intensely. Not even a minute, Mark passed out.

"That should do the trick" Donghyuck wiped his hands and his lips.

"What was that potion?" Yuta asked, putting his katana back to his sheathe.

"It's just a simple sleeping potion, he won't wake up till tomorrow"