[𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

Chapter 15: Love?

"Be Careful" Jaehyun said, holding onto Donghyuck's arm as he walked to Mark's room, "I have to go back to Faun with Niki" he added, making Donghyuck stop walking.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked, turning around with a hand on his waist.

"I have to inform your father's sister about his death and...if the wedding is still going to happen, she needs to know too" He explained, "you're going to be okay here, you are with Mark and the rest of the royal family"

Donghyuck pouted and hugged Jaehyun, burying his face on the male's hard chest, "will you be there at the wedding?" he asked.

Jaehyun chuckled and nodded, "if it will happen then...i'll try my best" he simply said and hugged back.

"I'll miss you, hyung" Donghyuck chuckled and embraced him tighter, "tell Niki to meet Sunoo because that boy will throw a tantrum once he finds out that Niki isn't in Helianthus anymore"

"I will" Jaehyun said and guided Donghyuck inside Mark's room. "I'll be leaving now" and with that, Jaehyun left.

Mark was still sleeping soundly on his bed so Donghyuck took his time to look outside the window. The first thing he saw was the tower right near that looked destroyed, the black burnt stains were visible on the bricks and everything inside was burnt, some were still in flames even. He guessed that this was where his mother was staying when dad died, she must've felt his presence leaving this world so she bursted in pure magic and sadness.

He frowned and looked down, his eyes then looked at the arena that was a bit far from where he is, it was definitely in ruins and everyone was checking on it to see how bad the damage was. There were witches in that place too, rebuilding the place back to anew but it looked like they couldn't. Donghyuck bit his lips in fault, he was at fault for this, if only he knew how to control himself then this wouldn't have happened.

Everyone is probably scared of him now.

"How long have you been standing there- ah shit" Mark hissed through the pain of his rib, he was shirtless and a bandage was wrapped around his left shoulder and waist.

"Stay where you are, you are going to hurt yourself" Donghyuck went to Mark and pushed him lightly back to the bed, his cold fingers touching Mark's bare chest. "How are you feeling?" he asked, getting a wet towel from a nightstand and rubbing it on Mark's forehead.

"My head is still spinning from what the fuck just happened a while ago" Mark sarcastically said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Donghyuck looked down and played with his fingers.

"What was that anyways? We told you to not use magic and yet use still did" Mark asked, disappointed.

"Well that was Niki's fault and my father was dying" Donghyuck shortly explained, looking at his hands in fear. "I...also-"

"What was that? That didn't look like any kind of magic the spellcasters use...is it dark magic?" Mark questions, guessing the last part while he taps his chin.

Donghyuck shrugged and continued to rub Mark's head and going down to his body, "I don't know but it feels forbidden to do it again" Donghyuck walked to a small table that had some biscuits and tea on it, he placed it in front of the damaged boy and told him to eat.

But of course, this isn't going to be easy now. Since Mark's left shoulder is completely numb, he couldn't pick up the tea on both hands, he can get biscuits using his right but he needs to drink tea too. He looked at the tanned male and said, "would you mind?" he asked, pointing to the cup.