✦✦

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈"

"They wouldn't listen, huh?" early morning and this is what Donghyuck sees outside of his window, the borders in his nation are surrounded with the remains of the believers and worshippers of Cethin's royal family. When will all of this be resolved? What will happen in the future? What happens when their kids are on earth already? Their kids would be traumatized and scared because of this war. He doesn't want that.

"I alerted the guards, you don't have to worry" Sunoo closed the bedroom door and walked to where Donghyuck was standing, he had changed drastically. He decided to grow his hair down to his chest level as it is still colored in snow white, instead of wearing what an elemental dancer would wear, he wore clothes that are loose and makes him comfortable, making it easy for his skin to get the right temperature or feeling. He has mastered and learned so much of his powers with the help of Queen Flora.

Donghyuck sighed and thanked him, "and Mark? Where is he?" he asked, his eyes glued on the soldiers crying out Koeun's name.

"He's getting ready and he told me to watch over you" Sunoo answered, gulping after because he knows this isn't going to be easy now, especially when he knows that his older brother doesn't like it when Mark does these kinds of things.

Donghyuck sulked and walked away, "stop this Sunoo, you know he can't do this to me, I'm not a child" he rolled his eyes in annoyance and transformed his attire into his ascendant one. He decided to change his style, even though Sunoo likes clothes that are loose and shows a lot of skin... he wasn't fond of it for himself. So instead, he wore something tight and fit to wear for a battle, but also something that is comfortable and shows his title as the sun ascendant.

Sunoo chuckled and shook his head in disbelief, "oh I know that" he whispered and just decided to let the older brother go, he then exhaled loudly and looked out of the window, seeing the soldiers marching outside but then he caught Sunghoon leading them. He smirked and thought of something, how about considering joining the battle?

Pouncing out of the window, he changed his form from human to a nine-tailed fox that jumped from roof to roof then jumped down right beside Sunghoon before transforming back to his human form. "Hey there," he said as Sunghoon got frightened.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be guarding your brother?" Sunghoon raised his brow.

"You know, no matter how hard I try, I won't be able to stop him, right?"

"You're right," Sunghoon sighed, "but still, it's best if you don't join this one, it's dangerous" he added.

"Every war is dangerous and plus...I'm a fighter myself" Sunoo showed his eyes that morphed into fox eyes.

Sunghoon looked away, scared. He then looked back and tried to act strong, "fine but stay beside me the whole time, alright?"

Sunoo scoffed, "fine..."

"And what the hell do you think you're doing?" Mark watched as Donghyuck walked to them with anger, he pulled out his lance that shimmered in sun fire.