[𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫]

Chapter 4: I'll show you

"Good evening sire" Lee Donghyuck was greeted by the guard who had been guarding his room. 

"Good evening," the tanned male said back and went inside his room. He quickly took off his boots and plopped flat on his king sized bed, he kept on twisting and turning due to today's events. this was happening oh so fast, getting married, becoming ruler of Helianthus, what more? all he wants to do at this age is study magic and other incantations but no, his parents had to rush things. 

"What am I doing? I should have at least spoken up about it just like what Mark did" he mumbled under his pillow, "I should've declined too" he whined and punched the mattress. Before letting out a faint sceam, he heard the door open and close, he knew who he was and  he wanted him to get out. 

"Dad, I have no time to talk to you about nonsense...please leave. I want some time alone" he said, pointing to the door. 

"hey"

That hey was different and it didn't sound old at all, he scrunched his face and turned his head to the voice, his eyes widened as he immediately sat up and fixed his hair, "minhyung, I didn't know it was you...sorry" Donghyuck shyly said and hid his embarrassed face, Mark just laughed shortly and walked around his room. 

"I see you are still a learner?" he asked, walking to a shelf that contained books of spells, "Aren't you too man up to use Magic than Swords?" he added, shifting his body towards the younger. 

Donghyuck pouted and sighed, "I mean it's easy for me to also fight using swords" he said making Mark laugh in disbelief.

"prove it" he said and pulled out his sword, "maybe if you prove yourself worthy, I might just marry you" he smirked seeing the boy all tensed up.

Donghyuck gulped and looked down, "fine, but not here...let's go to my training room" he said and placed his knee high boots on, making sure not to forget to wear his long, green robe. Both boys left his room with Donghyuck being on the lead. 

They went down on a couple of swirly stairs and reached a dark corridor that was only lit up by small torches attach to the wall, "come" he told Mark as they walked through it.

They reached a dead end soon but the tanned male took a step back and casted a rune in front, he mumbled a spell and activated the hidden door to open, "basic privacy spell, I learned that myself" he told Mark, as if the older wants to know.

Once they entered the room which was filled with darkness, Donghyuck left Mark there standing, scurrying to the light switches. 

Mark's jaw dropped when the entire room finally showed it's true design. A bunch of targets for archery, punching bags and mannequins that are crafted using straws. 

This looked like a dream to him, this is what he ever wanted.

Donghyuck saw the look on Mark's face and giggled, "don't get too excited about the things here Minhyung, I'm just showing you what i'm capable of" he said and showed a small smile, rocking his feet back and forth. 

Mark then fixed himself after staring at all of the things, he coughed and pulled out his sword, "okay then, show me, pretty boy"  he smirked and pointed his sword in front of the younger who looked flushed when Mark said he was pretty.

Donghyuck took a deep breath as the handle of a sword forms onto his palm, the handle then starts to crystalize and becomes a sword made out of ice, "I'm ready when you are" he said, lowly, pointing the sword at the front also. 

Mark gulped seeing how sharp the younger's  weapon looked and most importantly how bad it'll hurt when it strikes him. 

"Are you backing out?" Donghyuck shyly asked, playing with the ends of his ice sword.

"what no... prepare!" he entered his fighting stance as he charged towards the younger.

In a blink of an eye, Donghyuck teleported at the back of Mark and pointed the tip of the sword at Mark's head, "I would've ended your life here already" Donghyuck giggled and swatted his sword to the side. not giving up, Mark challenged the younger more by turning to him and slashed his sword on the younger's waist, instead of getting sliced, Donghyuck waltzed back and empowered his sword, allowing it to cut mark's weapon into fragments.

The older was shocked to see his sword break like it was nothing, how it fell on the floor obliterating into tiny metal pieces. 

Donghyuck laughed seeing Mark right now, he melted his sword and then went closer to the black haired male, "listen Minhyung, I may look pretty and cute but I can cut someone into shreds too" he said and took the handle of Mark's broken sword and casted it back into anew, "here...it was nice having a short duel with you" he added before leaving but then stopped his tracks when he heard a sword clunking from behind.

"who said it was just going to be a short duel?" Mark asked and balled his fists, "come back here, pretty boy and show me more of your skills" he said and raised his fists.

Donghyuck chuckled and walked back to Mark,  "fine" he said. 

An illuminating energy sphere arose from both his palms, "I'll go first this time" he told the older, Mark nodded, waiting for Donghyuck's attack. 

Not even a second, Mark was already on the ground by the strong impact of Donghyuck's magic. "Minhyung...let me guess, you have never been up with a spellcaster before?" he asked and deactivated his powers.

"T-that was cheating, again- ow!" He was interrupted when Donghyuck surprised him with another sphere that made him roll back roughly once more.

"Fight back, Minhyung" he teased, laughing at the older's state right now.

"get over here!" Mark stood up and tackled Donghyuck, making both of them fall on the ground with the younger laughing, 

"get off me" he said in between his giggles. 

The evening lasted with both Donghyuck and Mark shooting magic, arrows, swords and other weapons to each other, both were having fun fighting and tickling if there were chances..let's call this night, a short bonding experience for Mark and Donghyuck.

let's call this night, a short bonding experience for Mark and Donghyuck