[𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞]

Chapter 5: The Dancer of Helianthus

Days have passed, both rulers of the two kingdoms were busy planning for Mark and . Everyone heard about it and were excited to see it, civilians of Helianthus and Leones couldn't keep themselves from buying new clothes and  garments to wear for the ball because they were all invited. The wedding is set before Christmas, so everyone has all the time they need to pick the perfect gowns and suites they want. 

Even though the civilians are happy  with the news about the princes of the two kingdoms getting married, the royal family but more like the two boys...weren't so excited about it. You see, after the day Mark's family visited Helianthus, they went back home to plan but Mark had other plans and that is to go to his beloved girlfriend to explain everything. It didn't end well when Koeun started breaking down in tears telling Mark that she loves him and to not leave her for Donghyuck. 

Of course Mark agreed, he even said that he'll just pretend he loves his husband in front of the crowd but he really does not, he is willing to make time for his secret soon-to-be wife. 

Koeun liked that idea and she said that as long as Mark doesn't leave her for someone higher than her then their lives won't be that much of a chaos. 

Let's talk about Donghyuck's side of the story, after the night of the training with Mark. He felt confident seeing that he is way stronger than someone who he thought will beat his ass in just a matter of seconds. 

He was happy but then he came back to being problematic again when the royal guard whom he is very close with congratulated him in advance for his wedding. 

He felt like crap honestly, he wanted someone to talk to about it and luckily his wish was granted when his younger brother came back to the palace from a week of performing. 

His brother's name is Sunoo. 

Not like Donghyuck and Mark's class, the boy had an extraordinary one, he was a dancer.

 A dancer is both Spellcaster and an assassin, spellcaster because in each wave of their wrist or step of their feet, elemental magic conjures up. 

And for the assassin part, let's just say the way they are very swift and secretive when they move their body is perfect for assassins like him. Sunoo just came back from the Faun nation where he performed day and night to entertain people, this is what he does on a regular basis because he has the passion and talent for dancing, his parents are very supportive about it and just lets him do what he is best at. 

Aside from being an elegant dancer and that face of a blessed human being, Sunoo also inherited something that Donghyuck also has...and that is the sassiness they both got from their mother. 

He may be the purest of heart but boy oh boy how he can be brutal when you try to speak up to him. 

Sunoo arrived at midnight when everyone was asleep but just a few guards guarding the entire palace, he came back inhaling the scent of the lavender bushes circulating around the place, he missed it so much even though he has only gone for a week. 

He strutted towards his room with his robe hanging on his arm as he opened the door and immediately tackled his king sized bed, "home at last" he says before drifting off to sleep, not even thinking about changing his clothes. 

The dark blue sky has faded and the mango colored skies fill the entire upper, Sunoo got out of bed and washed his face on the sink, he ruffled his all tangled hair and brushed it after.

He placed on a new dress shirt and topped it with a morning robe. Coming out of his room, the boy yawned and was greeted by a couple of royal guards which he as well greeted.