~Chapter 3~

Selena

Selena

"-Seriously Selena, if you don't go I will personally strip you and dress you in the clothes I think would catch his attention!!" James says.

"That's practically rape." I laugh.

"Ew what the fucking hell Sel no! You're hot, trust me, but eww... no." He shakes his head.

"That sentence was contradicting." I shake my head. The elevator doors open and we step inside and press our floors.

"Jesus Fucking Christ Selena, do you know how many girls would die to be in out position?" He gasps.

"What position James? We're only attending an event that he'll be at. Doesn't mean we're gonna talk to the guy." I say in annoyance.

"Always so negative. You whore." He sighs and I laugh.

The elevator doors open on his floor and before he can say another word I push him out, getting a middle finger as the doors close.

When I reach my floor I say hi to some of my co-workers as I pass by and make my way to my office.

Walking in I put my door stopper in front of the door so it will stay open. I then walk over to my desk and sit on my chair and turning on my laptop and computer to have them both ringing with e-mails. Just great.

After twenty minutes of going through the e-mails and writing a couple things down I stand up and walk over to Ace's office. I knock on the door and hear him call just a sec and wait patiently.

"Come in." He calls. I open his door and walk in a little.

"Oh, Selena come in." He says and looks back at the papers spread out on his desk.

"Good morning Mr. Morgan." I say.

"Ace. Selena please, you've been working with me for almost eight months now, feel free to call me Ace." He sighs.

"Right, I'm sorry Mr. Mor-" I begin to say but he glares at me with a frown.

"Ace.. I'm sorry... Ace." I say slowly. It feels so weird calling him by his first name. I only call him Ace when I'm talking to James but with co-workers, he's Mr. Morgan.

"What do you need?" He smiles.

"Uh, right I just went through all of the e-mails, and sent responses to the people you had me cancel the meeting's with," I answer and place down a sheet highlighted.

"The ones highlighted in pink are waiting to reschedule, in yellow they want to speak with you personally because they don't want to cancel, and then green is Mr. De Luca he said he needs to speak with you when you can." I explain and he nods.

"Thank you, also thanks for highlighting, you make my job so much easier." He chuckles and I smile and nod.

"Do you need anything else? The manuscript from Nick?" I ask.