~Chapter 59~

Arriving at work I ignore Caroline's greeting and head straight to the elevator

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Arriving at work I ignore Caroline's greeting and head straight to the elevator.

I hardly got any sleep last night and am not in a mood today. I tried calling her, texting her, I even emailed her.

And nothing. I got a hold of James but he said he wasn't going to force her into speaking with me if she didn't want to.

I gave up after about four hours of bugging her. I'm rushing my way down the corridor when the elevator stops on my floor.

Arriving at my door I place my hand on the screen and the doors slide open.

Walking in I was about to speak but didn't when I found her desk empty.

She couldn't leave. I walk over to her desk and let out a sigh of relief when I see her phone by the computer and purse on the ground. The doors open and I turn around to see her coming in with two coffees.

"You're early." She says simply.

"Selena I w-"

"Here's your coffee." She interrupts and places it on my desk and walks pass me and sits down at hers.

"Look I-"

"I already scheduled your meetings today so you're all set. You have one at twelve, another at one thirty, then two forty five, then three thirty and then six and then you're all good." She interrupts again.

"All those today?" I ask.

"Yup, I need to keep you busy so you don't try and talk to me." She says as she types away on the keyboard.

Letting out a frustrated sigh I slam the laptop shut causing her to quickly move her hands back.

"Can you fucking listen to me?" She crosses her arms and scoffs.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell." I apologize with a frown.

"Okay." She says simply.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" I ask.

"That's the plan." She answers.

"I'm sorry. Okay!" I snap.

"I know I fucked up! And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness so I won't ask for it, but bloody hell Sel I need you to just talk to me! I'm going mad! Losing my mind without you! I love you and I don't know how when we were only seeing each other for a month, but I do! You're like this piece I was missing and fill a void inside and make me feel whole. The girl yesterday was an employee. I called her in because she hasn't been doing her job and one thing led to another and I thought maybe if I fucked her it would rid you from my thoughts. I'm sorry baby, I really am. I know you're pissed as you should be, but please don't give up entirely on me just yet." I rant.

"Okay." She says.

"That's it?" I frown.

"Well actions speak louder than words. So I'll consider you again after you actually prove you care. But fucking your other employees is a big reason I'm keeping my guard up." She shrugs.

"Um.. okay are you busy Friday?" I ask.

"Yes." She answers.

What?

"Oh... um, what do you have planned?" I ask.

"I'm going out with Leo." She answers simply.

"What? Why!" I ask in annoyance.

"Because I can." She answers.

"Selena-"

"No Killian. You're the one who broke up with me, so you do not get to tell me who I can and cannot go out with." She interrupts.

As I was about to speak there's a knock on the door. I walk over to my desk and press the button causing the doors to slide open.

Selena scoffs and I furrow my eyebrows and look over at the door. My body tensing. This is not what I fucking needed right now.

"Yes Adriana?" I ask in a sigh.

"Let's go." She says.

"Go? Go where?" I ask.

"Court." She says and my jaw clenches.

"What Adriana?" I snap.

"I want custody of Lily." She answers and my eyes widen.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|

|End|

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
KR Industriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें