~Chapter 27~

"Please

"Please. Just trust that I am trying for you" He says quietly.

"Bitch you better. I wish I had a man as fine as that asking for my trust, the fuck." James buds in.

"Shut up." Jade giggles.

"Selena?" Killian calls at me.

"Okay." I nod simply.

"Why do I feel like you're lying to me?" He says quietly.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"I'm trying, just please keep that in mind." He says. I nod and he gives me a small half smile.

"Come to my office for lunch tomorrow?" He asks, smiling.

"My lunch break is only an hour. It takes me like fifteen minutes just to get to your building." I answer.

"I'll talk to Ace, don't worry about that." He chuckles.

"Okay." I nod.

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I nod smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He says lowly and kisses my forehead before walking pass me out the door.

I smile and close the door and lock it.

"He's into you." Jade smiles.

"You lucky bitch." James pouts.

"Stop being such a drama queen." Jade laughs as she playfully swats his arm.

"Well shit it's true. The things I would do to him just to hear him ask me to trust him." James winks.

"Ew shut up oh my god." Jade laughs and we join her.

"Alright you go change," he points at me, "and we'll set up movies and we can order pizza and just be lazy since this hoe is leaving tomorrow." He adds and nudges Jade.

☀️next morning☀️

"Promise you'll call a lot." I frown.

"Of course. I should be done with this project soon and hopefully have a few months off to go home." Jade answers.

"I really wish you didn't have to go." I frown as I hug her.

"I know. I'll miss you Sel." She says and hugs me tighter. I sniffle slightly and she pulls away.

"Don't, please. Cause then I will and it'll make it even harder." She shakes her head.

"You're not just my sister Jade, you're my girl best friend. And I have to go months without seeing you. It's hard." I frown.

Her thumb comes up and wipes a tear away.

"I know. I'm sorry." She frowns as she wipes away one of her tears.