~Chapter 23~

I pull up my skinny jeans and zip and button them

I pull up my skinny jeans and zip and button them. Walking over to my closet I grab a pair of black boots and a tan cardigan.

We had gotten here about thirty minutes ago, Killian in the living room with James while I got ready

We had gotten here about thirty minutes ago, Killian in the living room with James while I got ready. I know James is probably bombarding Killian with questions out there.

After switching to my mini Celine purse I grab my phone off the charger and put it inside my bag. I walk over to my jewelry box on my vanity and grab my watch along with the Tiffany ring Killian bought me. Putting the accessories on I grab my purse and head into the living room.

"-I'm serious if I was straight I'd fuck Selena then leave." James says, making Killian laugh.

"Really?" I say and they look up a bit surprised to see me.

Killian stops laughing and stands off the couch and walks towards me.

"James was just telling me how lovely his mum was." He lies, biting his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"So he would have sex with his mom then leave?" I cock an eyebrow and after that he bursts out into laughter as does James.

Killian's laugh is beyond cute and the sound makes me smile.

"Killian said he would also sex up my mom" James winks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh, did you now?" I smirk and he becomes shy."

"Have I already complimented on how beautiful you look?" He says cheekily trying to avoid the subject.

"No." I chuckle.

"Well you look beautiful, as always love." He says and brings my hand to his lips, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Nice save." I giggle and he chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

"So I heard you had sex you freak." James smirks.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh that's not cool mate." Killian laughs and James joins him.

"Um love I told James he can join us for breakfast, but then after he'll be going his own way." Killian says.

"Yeah that's fine." I smile and nod.

KR IndustriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara