~Chapter 15~

The car comes to a stop and I see the usual line of people waiting to get in

The car comes to a stop and I see the usual line of people waiting to get in. George opens Killian's door and Killian repeats the same gesture of assisting me out of the car.

"Mr. De Luca, there's some paps by the door." George tells him.

"Of course there is." Killian says dryly.

"I'll call when we're ready." He adds and George nods before returning to the car. Killian snakes his arm around my waist as he guides us to the entrance.

"Mr. De Luca, always a pleasure." The guard at the door smirks.

"The usual Alex." Killian laughs as the guard lets us through.

The guard gives me a smile with a nod as we walk inside. The moment we step inside loud music fills my ears. Colorful lights flashing, changing colors each time.

Killian keeps his grip on my waist as he walks us through the crowd to wherever we're going. We reach a small flight of stairs guarded by another man.

"Ronnie." Killian smiles and pats his shoulder.

"Back so soon?" Ronnie laughs.

"Yes. Except it's not a guys night out this time." Killian answers and they chuckle as he lets us through.

The stairs are narrow so he gestures for me to start walking up first. I walk up the steps and he follows behind closely, his hand on my lower back the entire way up.

When I reach the top there's only a few people up here, still a bit crowded just not as much. It looks nicer up here and there's the edge where you can look down onto the dance floor.

"VIP?" I ask him.

"Yes." He smiles. He keeps his hand on my lower back as he guides me to a booth.

"Is that.." I begin but trail off when I hear James laugh.

"You knew I would come didn't you?" I ask him, raising my voice a bit so he could hear me over the music. He leans down so his mouth is beside my ear.

"I didn't actually but I figured you wouldn't want to be home so soon. This was actually a lucky guess." He smiles.

"There they are!" James smirks. I narrow my eyes at him and he winks.

"We thought you two wouldn't show up!" Ace laughs.

"So how's the five hundred thousand dollar date?" Liam I believe asks him.

"You tell me." Killian says as his hand grabs mine and makes me do a twirl. I blush slightly as they all 'ooooh' the way guys typically do.

Killian gestures for me to slide in the booth first. I slide in beside Lucas as Killian sits beside me on the edge. Ace signals one of the girls at the bar by holding up his shot glass.

"You look good babe." Lucas tells me.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

"Shots!" James beams loudly as the girl appears with a tray full of shots. There's only seven of us and counting all the shots there's twenty eight shots on the tray. They all cheer and grab a shot.