~Chapter 31~

I don't even know what happened

Entering my apartment I lock the door behind me. Walking to my room I set my bags and purse down on my bed. I start taking clothes and shoes out from the bags to hang and put in my closet.

What did I do? It was a simple question that led the conversation to go all down hill. I don't think I said anything wrong? I hope I didn't. I understand he's trying, but as he said he isn't use to the 'romantic bullshit'. I feel like the entire conversation just escalated too quickly. He didn't let me talk and he just kind of snapped.

"I'm home! Are you?!" James shouts as the front door closes.

"In my room!" I shout back.

After a few seconds he appears through my doorway and smiles as he walks to my bed ad sits down on it.

"Something's wrong, I can sense it." He says.

"What?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I'm not an idiot. I've known you since we were kids. I can practically see like a force radiating off of you that something is wrong Selena." He cocks an eyebrow.

"What is it?" He frowns.

"Killian got upset with me." I answer lowly.

"What the fuck did you do?" He sighs, making me chuckle.

"Nothing.. at least I don't think I did?" I frown.

"So you guys are already having problems, but haven't even fucked or anything yet?" He asks, I feel my cheeks redden and his eyes widen as he gasps.

"YOU SLUT DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM?!" He yells, making me jump slightly.

"No, I didn't have sex with him!" I answer.

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO BECAUSE YOU'RE BLUSHING AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LIE I'LL SKIN YOU." He asks loudly as he slightly jumps on the bed.

"We've kissed a few times." I shrug.

"NO SHIT WE'VE SEEN THAT BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE BITCH!" He loudly squeals.

"He um." I begin but grow too shy to tell.

"He what?! Went down on you?!" He asks with a smile. I shake my head and he groans.

"Fingered you?" He asks. I bite on my bottom lip and turn back around to my closet.

"YOU FUCKER! HIS HANDS ARE FUCKING PERFECTION! THEY'RE SO BIG AND HIS FINGERS ARE SO LONG OH MY GOD! YOU LUCKY PIECE OF SHIT!" He shouts with a wide smile.

"Stop!" I whine in embarrassment.

"When did this happen?!" He asks, still in shock as he keeps his hand on his chest.

"Today in his office." I mutter.

"IN HIS OFFICE? FUCK DUDE THAT'S SO HOT!" He squeals.

"James, seriously." I pout.