~Chapter 17~

Reaching the bottom floor we walk out of the elevator

Reaching the bottom floor we walk out of the elevator. I follow behind him as he walks past a few people and towards the building doors.

"Rebecca, I'm leaving so cancel any meetings I have within the next hour and a half." He informs them we pass the front desk.

"Yes Mr. De Luca." She says and quickly stops her writing and gets on the computer. I followed him out of the building and out to the parking lot.

"Where are we going then?' I ask as I stop walking when I see he's going in a different direction.

"I'm not sure yet, why?" He asks and furrows his eyebrows when he sees I had stopped walking.

"So I know where to go." I laugh.

"We'll figure it out on the way, come on." He says and gets ready to turn around to continue walking.

"My car is this way though, so I need to know where we're going." I say and he turns back to face me with a confused look.

"I asked you to meet me here for lunch." He says simply.

"I know.. that's what we're about to do." I shrug.

"Yes. Together. As in I was going to drive us." He says.

"Oh," I trail off.

"Come on." He says and reaches out to grab my hand and pulls me until I'm beside him. I walk beside him as we reach the employee parking lot.

"I'm surprised you don't have your own parking lot." I chuckle.

"That's simply too much. Though I do have three spaces no one can use." He smirks and I chuckle shaking my head.

"Of course you do." I smile.

We come to a halt and I widen my eyes slightly. A black Lamborghini.

 A black Lamborghini

"Nice car." I say in awe.

"Thank you." He smiles.

He surprises me when he takes my hand in his and leads me to the passenger side. He opens the door for me and I give him a small smile.