~Epilogue Part 2~

~2 years later~

~2 years later~

I place the bags on the ground as I try to quickly open the door. Unlocking the front door I enter the house to hear it a bit too quiet causing me to frown a bit.

Wondering if Killian might have left the house. I had just gotten back from the stores after doing a bit of shopping for things that need to be restocked around here.

I walked further into the house and chuckled softly when I saw Zeus's blanket on the ground near the stairs. Knowing he probably dragged it down and decided to leave it.

Walking into the kitchen I place the bags on the island and begin to take out some of the food and place it in the fridge. Taking out cereal boxes and such and putting them in the pantry.

I hear the sliding door in the family room slide open and footsteps being heard. I hear a groan and smile to myself wondering what's annoying him this time.

"You're home." He says when he finds me putting the last of the food away. I smile at the sight of him, still up to this day swooning over how handsome he is.

"What happened to your shirt?" I ask with a confused smile when I see the dirt grass marks on it.

"Zeus." He says and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"What'd he do?" I ask with amusement.

"Damn dog had me chasing him around the entire back yard for the pillow he had in his mouth from one of the chairs where we eat when we decide to eat outside. He grabbed it again and started running around then in comes Loki and fucking causes me to trip because he got in my way." He answers and I can't help but laugh a little.

"Did you at least get the pillow?" I ask.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." He nods with sarcasm.

"Remind me why I agreed to get a second dog?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Sex." I answer and he smirks faintly.

"But seriously did you get the pillow?" I ask again as I grab some vegetables to cut up for dinner while he shoots me a glare.

"Yes." He answers as he raises his hand to the back of his neck and pulls the shirt over his head and drops it onto one of the stools before grabbing a printed button up and putting it on.

"You went out dressed like that?" He asks as I pull out a knife.

Frowning at my sundress that stopped at just a little under mid thigh.

"And with heels." He huffs.

"Don't start." I say and hold it up pointing it at him.

"Men stare, Selena." He groans.

"Okay and?" I have a question.

"Oh I don't know.. you're mine?" he answers and holds up his hand with his wedding ring on it and walks towards me.