~Chapter 7~

Following behind Ace to the table, James pulls my chair out for me to my surprise causing me to look at in confusion and he rolls his eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Following behind Ace to the table, James pulls my chair out for me to my surprise causing me to look at in confusion and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine hoe I was trying to be nice." He says, making me giggle.

As we sit the order of us starts with Liam, James, Me, Ace, an empty seat for Killian, Kara and Lucas next to Liam.

After about fifteen minutes everyone but Killian is here and seated. After about five minutes a man comes on stage behind the podium.

"Hello, and thank you all for coming tonight. My name is Jack Carter, I'm the advisor for the Charity, on behalf of everyone involved we want to thank someone. He has done a lot for us, opening up places for kids, and providing us with generous donations to keep the places up and help these kids. So without any further ado, ladies and gentlemen we would like to welcome Mr. Killian De Luca." He says and everyone including us stands up to applaud.

He makes his way to the stage and shakes Jack's hand. As he nods the clapping slowly stops and we take our seats.

"He's even more of a big shot than I thought." James whispers to me and I nod.

"Hello, thank you all for coming tonight and donating. It means a lot to me as a benefactor that there are others willing to help. As I finish up, dinner will be served, after dinner my partners-"

He says motioning to our table as Ace, Liam, Lucas as they all nod with smirks.

"-have decided to put on an auction. All money will of course be donated to the charity. This auction is...a bit different then others but it's for a good cause and the people in the auction volunteered." He says and the guys at our table began to snicker.

Killian looks over and chuckles as he shakes his head.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

We are currently eating dinner, James and I remain silent as they talk about business stuff, or he and I will have a small conversation.

"Okay don't look but hottie keeps staring at you while Kara is trying to get his attention." James says quietly, not looking at me.

"Seriously?" I ask as I bring the fork to my mouth.

"Yeah don't look yet I'll tell you when.

But he keeps bluntly staring or glances over. And Kara keeps trying to feed him and put her hand on his." He chuckles.

"Are you sure he's actually looking at me?" I chuckle.

"He's directly across from you, I'm fucking positive." He says glaring at me and we silently laugh.

"So? He cou-"

"Selena." a voice says interrupting me and James, I look up.

"Did you hear me?" Kara asks.