~Chapter 43~

After I got Killian's text I just turned my phone off and shoved it into my purse

After I got Killian's text I just turned my phone off and shoved it into my purse. I didn't bother looking out the window at all to see if he was beside me or something.

Instead I just stayed put and continued to laugh at Leo's singing. After that, it only took us about ten minutes to get back to my apartment building.

I thanked him for the ride, and for paying though I could have payed for myself. He laughed and told me not to worry about it and we made plans to hang out again some time next week. Entering my building I go to the elevator and up to my floor.

Entering my apartment it's pure silence, meaning James isn't home from where ever he is.

I set my purse down on the couch and take my phone out and turn it back on. I walk into my bedroom and take my boots off and change my shirt.

I take off my socks and grab a pair of new ones. Walking out of my room and into the living room I plop down on the couch and play on my phone a bit. I open up my messages and read the three texts from Killian.

Killian: So you are ignoring me then?

Killian: You could have just told me you had plans.

Killian: I'll see you tomorrow if you still want to come to my office for lunch. Unless you have plans as well.

I let out a sigh out of frustration.

Selena: Not a good feeling waiting up for someone only to have them be with someone else is it?

Within two minutes I get a response.

Killian: So this is about Adriana.

Selena: No. It's about you getting frustrated with me since I can't see that "you're trying" when your actions say otherwise.

Killian: What do you mean Selena, what did I do to make you think otherwise.

Selena: Leaving me for someone else. Then getting upset with me for leaving. Then giving me an attitude for hanging out with a friend.

Killian: Leo's not your friend, you don't know a thing about him.

Selena: I'm not going to bicker with you Killian. If you're mad then fine, be mad.

Killian: Selena I'm trying to talk this out but you don't give me a full explanation. Is it hard to just say that me sitting with Adriana bothered you so much?

Selena: You know what Killian. It did bother me. You ditching me for over an hour to sit with another girl bothered me. Especially since the entire day you introduce me as your girlfriend but the second a hot ass girl asks it's "No. She works for Ace. He should be here soon." Do you know how fucking stupid I felt? Then you have the audacity to leave me with your parents and sister without even giving me a single glance. Then cozy up to your friend as she feeds you while I'm less than three tables away from you. If that's you trying, then this is going nowhere.