~Chapter 51~

It's been three weeks working for Killian and sometimes I want to rip my head off

It's been three weeks working for Killian and sometimes I want to rip my head off. It's been fun in all honesty. But he has his days where I don't even want to look at him.

I was currently at my desk going through some manuscripts Killian needed me to go through.

He was at a meeting a few floors down and he asked me to go but I refused since I needed to get these done.

The phone on my desk rings and I continue writing as I use my free hand to answer it.

"KR Industries." I say as I focus on the files in front of me.

"Ms. King it's me, Caroline." Her voice says.

"Oh hi Caroline." I greet casually.

"Is Mr. De Luca available?" She asks.

"Not at the moment he's in a meeting with Lucas." I answer.

"Who?" She asks. I chuckle to myself silently. I'm so used to calling them by their first names.

"Mr. Knight." I correct myself.

"Okay well can you let him know that his mailbox down here is full." She asks. I groan to myself and drop my pen.

"I'll go down right now and pick it up." I sigh.

"Great." She says and I hang up.

I close the file and leave them on my desk as I stand up. I straighten out my dress and walk over to the mirror and try to tug it down.

Last week Killian and I were out with Lily and he took me to a few stores and insisted on buying me work clothes.

Though all for his enjoyment. All the dresses and pants fit tight against my body.

Though Killian claims they fit against my curves. The dress I wore today was a light pink. It stopped near mid thigh. I wore my usual black red bottoms and my hair straightened since I was in no mood to attempt to curl it.

 I wore my usual black red bottoms and my hair straightened since I was in no mood to attempt to curl it

Getting in Killian's elevator I always have the slightest bit of nervousness. Just because it's faster than the average elevator.

Yes it's safe but it still frightens me how fast it goes. I arrive at the bottom floor and walk out.