~Chapter 49~

he rest of the day had gone well

he rest of the day had gone well. Killian had come back upstairs after Adriana left and the three of us had stayed cuddled up together in his bed for an extra two hours just talking.

Lily being between us, her and Killian pouting at each other here and there when she refused to move so he could hold me.

After we relaxed a bit, we were called downstairs by Helen- who startled us -and made us a lovely breakfast.

We all ate together at the table, Lily being the to maintain the conversation.

As of right now we're currently at a gas station. Lily and I are in the car waiting for Killian to return from paying for gas.

After breakfast he told me to get ready, not telling me for what but insisted I just go with it.

After I had gotten myself ready I dressed Lily and did her hair, she loved the two little braided pigtails I did and kept bragging to Killian how mine are better than his.

I see Killian walking out of the gas station and over to the pump. I look back when I see a shadow, turning out to be a girl biting her bottom lip as she walks towards Killian. I silently chuckle and watch.

"Hi" Her voice sounds. The windows are down, making it so we are able to hear.

"Hello." He greets back.

"I'm Serena." She smiles as she bites her lower lip.

"I'm Killian." He nods with a small smile.

"I like your car." She smiles.

"Oh, thank you." He nods. I chuckle to myself and shake my head.

"I'd love to go for a ride in it." She says and I chuckle again. He chuckles slightly.

"I bet." He smiles.

"You up for it?" She asks.

"Oh um I don't know." He shrugs.

Does he not know she's trying to flirt with him oh my god.

"Just one ride? You and me?" She asks.

"Sure." He nods.

"Let me just drop off my daughter and my girlfriend." He says, his tone full of sarcasm.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." She shyly says.

"It's fine love. Have a good day." He dismisses her.

A few more minutes and he's back in the driver's seat.

"I have to drop you guys off." He smirks.

"As you should. Wouldn't want to make her look like a fool." I smile.

"Of course you must respond with sarcasm." He chuckles.

"Where are we going?" I ask, changing the subject.