~Chapter 33~

The car came to a stop at a red light, Killian and I haven't spoken to each other since we got off the elevator

The car came to a stop at a red light, Killian and I haven't spoken to each other since we got off the elevator. I'd have to say I feel slightly uncomfortable due to the silence.

Unsure of what to do I grab my phone from out of my purse to text James, only to see he had already texted me a few times.

James: Hoe where did you go?

James: lmao that rhymed omg. I'm a fucking genius!

James: Seriously though, where did you go???

James: You fucking left me here. How could you do such a thing?!??

Chuckling at his texts I send him a reply.

Selena: I left.... I'm with Killian.

I send and within a second I get a response.

James: SERIOUSLY LEAVE NOW!

James: SELENA I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT HIS FUCKING DICK OFF AND SOW YOUR VAGINA FUCKING SHUT. LEAVE.

He continues to text me and so I put my phone on silent and place it back

in my purse.

"Is that Andrew?" Killian asks in a huff.

"No Killian. It's not Andrew." I ask a bit annoyed.

He doesn't respond just huffs again. I glance up as he makes a left and see we arrived at his building. When he parks his car he's quick to get out as I do the same.

He walks ahead and I follow behind him. I catch us as he waits for the elevator doors to open. As they do he walks in and once again, I follow behind.

"Wait! Hold it please!" A voice calls. Killian leans forward and presses the button that closes the doors.

I roll my eyes and quickly stop the doors before they shut. He scoffs but I choose to ignore it.

"Thank you." The man smiles. I look up at him in awe. He's tall, his brown hair combed back, bright blue eyes and a sweet smile.

"Killian, thanks for nothing." He chuckles.

"Leo." Killian nods simply.

"Good to see you again how've you been?" Leo asks him as the doors close. He leans forward and presses the second to highest floor. He must live in the penthouse below Killian.

"Well, thank you." Killian answers.

"I'm sorry miss I didn't catch your name." He smiles at me.

"Selena." I answer with a nod.

"Selenaaaa??" He asks.

"King." I chuckle small. He smiles and holds his hand out for me to shake, I politely smile and place my hand in his as he shakes it.