Bonus Parts

Mary Jin's POV

Me and Nhica Looked around and spotted the tower.

"Nhica. Are we gonna go?" I asked her.

She held up a hand and pushed a button in her new reactor.

"We need our Uniforms." She said.

She tossed me a suit that magically fitted in her device. The nanotech suits spreads all over our bodies until we were in full suit.

"Welcome. Ms. Rogers." A Female A.I spoke.

"Wait, it has an A.I?" I asked Nhica.

"I am a Stark. I know damn well to put on something that can Help." Nhica smiled.

"Who are you two?!"

We both spun around to see the Avengers. Oh we are doomed.

"Uhh. Nhica?"

"Stay close to me." Nhica said.

We both stood beside each other.

"We are not enemies. We are just lost."  I said calmly.

They lowered their weapons and dragged us up to a jet and headed to Tower.

"Nhica. What the hell happened earlier?" I whispered at her.

"Our Powers joined sending us both to a jump leap things that pull us through a secret hole that connects each universe." Nhica said.

Damn. This girl is smart as fuck.

"So, what universe is this?" I asked her.

"We came from 717. And that thing that happened can only pull us from one universe to it's next. So basically it's 718 seeing that my universe had old Cap, Deceased Nat, and shits." Nhica said.

We reached the Tower and they pushed us on a conference room. We both looked around.

"Alright. Drop the masks." 718 Natasha says.

We both looked at each other. The mask took off itself. They gasped once Nhica pull down hers.

"Uhh. We better call Nigen here." 718 Tony says.

"Ni what?" Nhica mumbled.

"Call me for what?"

That girl look and sound like Nhica. Except the red hair and eyes. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Nhica.

"What the fuc—" Nhica was about to curse when I put a hand on her mouth.

"I don't think Dad will approve that." I told her.

"Who are you two?" 718 Bruce asked.

"Nhica, would you like to do the honors?" I asked her.

"Alright listen up. My name is Nhica Katelyn Stark. I am from another universe called 716." Nhica says.

"Hi my name is Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Rogers. I am also from another univers called 717." I said.

"So I am from 718?" Nhica look alike jokes.

"Yes." Me and Nhica says at the same time.

They all looked at us dumbfounded.

"Alright. We will explain." Nhica says.

We all sat in the couch.

"Me and Janine Over here met in her universe. 717. A stupid Wish was made and an invisible hole that sucks entities sucked me in and put me in Janine's world. Before you ask how my last name is Stark, yes I am a Stark. A Product of a mistake." Nhica explained.

"And I am Janine. Adopted daughter of Steve Rogers 717. And 717 Pietro's Girl. I may look young but I am 312 years old. I have the 7th Infinity stone in my chest whether it may be true here or not." I said firmly.

"Alright. My name is Nigen Thordottir. Thor's daughter. Goddess of Flame. Half Fire giant." Nigen says.

"So... who is your boyfriend?" Nhica asked.

"Peter Parker." 718 Natasha says.

Nhica and I looked at each other.

"And who is yours?" Nigen asked Nhica.

"I have none since I like Loki but I am not sure if he likes me back. If you wanna ask whose Loki, it's 717 Loki. Not from my universe." Nhica said.

"Uh huh. That was my uncle. He is in Asgard today. What are your powers?" Nigen asked.

"Spider Powers like Peter and Electricity." Nhica says.

"Should I tell everything?" I asked.

"Go ahead." Nhica says.

"Alright. Telekinesis, Super Speed, Super Strength, Lightning, Lazer eyes, land, air, fire, water, telepathy, energy blasts from the stone, healing powers, illusions, I am also capable in hand in hand combat, I can talk to animals, force field, shields, ice, and I can Destroy things." I said.

"Is that all?" Tony 718 asked.

"Nope. That was just half of it." I said.

"She can also transform into her 100% Full living Armored Warrior. And I can be a blue glowing light stick that when we touched in those forms, we get to be thrown into another universe." Nhica says.

"Yeah. That's what happened." I said.

"We need proof." 718 Clint says.

Nhuca and I both sighed. I took off the suit and summoned an illusion. Nhica then showed them her arc reactor.

"Is that an Arc Reactor?" Natasha 718 asked.

"An ARC that was made to keep my heart beating. I have a heart disease it was rare. Dad snuck medicine in every meal I get with te help of Parker from my world. When I was transported in Janine's World, I didn't get to take the medicine that I don't even know. So when Dad came to the Universe with Appa Namjoon different story, I almost died. This Arc Reactor over here replaced the crushed heart and prevented me from dying." Nhica stated.

"We are not lying if you are wondering." I said.

"How about you? What's your story?" 718 Steve asked.

Feels weird calling Dad that. So so weird.

"I was only 302 years old hidden in a small town in Philippines. I was discovered by SHIELD kept their distance, and Tony Stark now my Godfather just picked me up in school handing me a glass of wine and the Avengers initiative year 2014. Steve Rogers adpoted me for school purposes and told the school that I am immortal not gonna age. I looked like a 13 year old kid. Then, battle of Sokovia where I met Pietro, saved his life and get to Civil War almost crushing Vision into pieces. Then, Infinity War where I almost burned Thanos to the ground but he fucking used all 4 of them and I lost control. Then 5 years later, I was found in some place by Rhodes and he took me to help getting back in time to retrieve the Infinity Stones. I jumped in the Cliff for the Soul One. Nat and Clint thought I was dead that time until I resurrected after them getting the stones. I got back and then Bruce snapped and then Thanos came. Dad is Worthy of the Mjornir and gave Thanos a fight about it. Before you ask, I am also worthy. Then I was the one who saved Tony and snapped fooling them for the second time that I died. Yeah. Confessions were made and Pietro and I got together. Then Nhica came and she started flirting with Loki." I smirked.

"Flirt?!" Nhica smacked my head and glared.

"And we are both part of Kpop in that world. Both Rappers." Nhica added.

"That was a good story." Tony says awkwardly.

We both put on our suits and then a loyd ringing interrupted our conversation.

"How the fuck did this thing get in here." I said looking at my phone in hand.

"Answer it." Nhica says.

I immediately answered the phone.

"Jin!!" That was Dad.

"Where are you two?" I don't know which Tony says that.

"Earth 718." Nhica says.

"Thank God you are alright. Listen, can you two do again what you did?"