4

We all boarded the Quinjet and there we have the scepter. Bruce was having a music played in his ears and Nat talked to him.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." She said.

"Just wasn't expecting the Code Green." Bruce says.

"If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory." Nat reassured.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear." Bruce said.

"How long before you trust me?" Nat asked.

"It's not you I don't trust." Bruce replied.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" Nat asked Thor who was just looking at the scepter.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor said smiling.

Nat glared at Thor while Bruce was groaning in despair.

"Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout." Thor corrected.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Stark asked.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce said.

"Thanks. Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment." Tony told the A.I

"Very good sir." JARVIS replied.

"JARVIS, take the wheel." Stark commanded.

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked." JARVIS said.

"It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." Stark said looking at the scepter.

"No, but this...this brings it to a close." Thor said.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve asked.

"Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Stark asked Thor who just nods his head. "I mean just a few days until farewell party. Youre staying right?" He asked Thor.

"Yes, yes of course. A victory should be honored by rebels." Thor said.

"Yeah who doesn't revels, Captain?" Stark turned his attention to Steve.

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels." Steve confirmed.

"By the way, kid. You are so quiet today." Stark remarked.

"Something just kinda popped in my head." I said.

"What? The blur guy?" Clint said laying on the metal table.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"What? You easily gave your informations to him." Clint reasoned.

"Yeah. Yeah." I shrugged.

The jet landed on the Tower and I felt a wincing pain in the place where my wound was healed. Clint was taken to the med bay.

"Ow." I said.

"What happened?" Steve asked me.

"It opened." I said.

"Youre wound? How?" He asked me.

"Something is in that boys presence that made some of my powers temporarily unstable." I said.