19

We just followed the floating guy. He leads us all three in a cliff.

"What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear." The floating guy said.

"The stone is down there." Nat says.

"For the two of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul." The guy said.

Oh I will jump. I like jumping. A few moments later, Clint just stood there while Nat was sitting in a log having a debate. Seriously guys. I need to have a speech. Clint just looks at the storekeeper floating guy.

"How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up." Clint cursed.

"No. I don't think so." Nat said looking straight.

"Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?" Clint mocked.

This is a serious problem and you just joked it off Clint.

"I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence." Nat said.

"Yeah." Clint just agreed.

"Whatever it takes." Nat said.

"Whatever it takes." Clint replied.

I looked at them. Hell no they're not gonna jump that thing. Nat suddenly stood up. She gave me a smile. I looked at her. Nope. You're not gonna jump.

"If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead." Nat said.

"Then I guess we all know who it's gotta be." Clint said.

"Yeah." That is all that came out of my mouth.

"I guess we do." Nat said.

I'm gonna jump. No one's stopping me. Clint holds Natasha's hand and she reciprocates and they look at each other. Seriously I am being left out.

"I'm not having a speech don't I?" I muttered that I can only hear.

"I'm starting to think– we mean different people here, Natasha." Clint said.

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back." Nat said.

"Oh, don't you get all decent on me now." Clint said.

"What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot." Nat said.

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because I– Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become." Clint reasoned.

"And So am I." I finally said.

They both looked at me. What? Forgotten that I am with you two?

"I don't judge people on their worst mistakes." Nat told us both.

"Maybe you should." Clint said.

"You didn't." Nat said.

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" Clint said.

They both leaned their heads on each other. I seriously ship this.

"Okay, you win." Clint said.

Clint smiled and Knocks Natasha on the ground.

"Tell my family I love them." Clint said.

Natasha gets up and tackled Clint on the ground.

"You tell them yourself." She said.