33

The event died down without any noise. We eventually made back to the tower and were in the conference room to talk. About that call.

"Alright." Steve trails.

"Ask away." I said.

"Is he really your Dad? Why does he look like me." Dad 717 asked.

"Cause he is you?" I said.

"Well, why did you call another RM Appa?" Nat asked.

"BTS 716 is the one that got me." I said.

"716?" They asked.

"It's the universe number." I said.

"Tell me the whole story." Janine demanded.

"I.... fine. I will tell you the whole story." I sighed.

"I was in reality. I am fron Earth 616. I was living a normal life. A nomal life which invludes loving Marvel Characters. I wished for it. I wished an 11:11 wish, a shooting Star wish, and a well wish at the same time that I don't even understand. I just woke up being 15 years old girl who happened to be Tony Stark's genius, sassy, arrogant, quiet, loner, and little engineer and scientist daughter. I never knew that will happen. I met Peter in school. We both became friends when he was still wearing glasses and lok so nerdy. We both were bitten by two different radio active spiders that gave us powers. I became a hero. I tried to stop Civil War which I failed miserably. Infinity War in which Dad got the moebius stripe inverted. Endgame where I saved Dad from dying. And took Peter's misery from dying with a poisonous bullet. I sacrificed more. Then, I suddenly woke up in a world where there were only actors which I'm guessing is earth 416. I eventually got back thanks to 11:11 wish and lived my normal life in 716. Then, I made another mistake sending me to a body of myself in 4-5 years old. I was adopted by Bangtan. And RM Appa is the one who was very close to me. Then I was kidnapped when we go to The Tower cause Dad 716 invited us not knowing that is me. Then, Appa had to leave me because of my powers. And I was broken hearted. The kid body turned into dust like in Infinity War. I woke up in my 17 year old body. And Dad 716 told my Appas about the disappearance of Jin Rae. Me. And then they found put that it was me. Dad 716 was angry. He cast me out and I was back in korea. Then, me and my body left Earth 716 to this Earth. And that is how you found me." I said.

The phone Rang again. I looked at them and they nodded. They putted the cellphone on the bigger thing and I anwered it.

"Nhica?!" That was Appa

"Appa." I called.

"Quick Question. Is this real?" Dad 717 asked.

The door bursted open. I nearly dropped my knees. Dad 716 and Appa 716.

"Maria Nhica Katelyn Stark. If you disappear again, I will fucking kill you." Dad 716 said.

I quickly ran into his arms and cried. I felt drops of his own tears too. I then turned to Appa and we hugged.

"It's a bummer to ruin your moment but... are you her parents?" Janine just ruined the moment.

I looked at her and she laughed.

"Uh Mr. Sta—" All heads were turned into Namjoon 717.

Oh shit.

"Who are you?! A ssaseng?" Namjoon 717 asked.

"Nope. I'm you. Just a little bit fatherly." Appa said.

"Wait, you are a Dad?!" Namjoon 717 asked.

"Adoptive Father." He said looking at me.

"Okay! Let's just..... God!"

That was Janine's frustration. I looked at Dad and he grinned. He let me go and I was tackled into a familiar hug.