27

Nhica laughed and excused herself going to her room. I loked over Loki who's eyes fixed on her back.

"You seriously like her." I said.

"She's right you know." Tony said.

"I don't like her. She is just a mere mortal." Loki said.

"Than why do you always smiles, and stares at her everytime she is around?" I asked.

"She is just a friend." Loki said going away.

"Ms. Rogers, your Korean friends were looking for you." FRIDAY says.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"34th floor." FRIDAY said.

"Okay. Pops. Gotta go now." I said.

I used my speed running towards the stairs and running to the floor as fast as I can zoom. I reached the floor to see them with Nhica all huddled together in something.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Im showing them my suit. And of course, my holographic invention that can help you make your music video." Nhica gave me a smile.

"Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yep. It can help us all on our unfinished music videos or such." She said.

I took the controller and imagined a female Loki dancing on a pole. It's hilarious. Everyone bursted out laughing that some of the boys were on the floor laughing almost dying.

"What in the name of Heimdall is that?!" I heard a booming laughter of Thor.

"It's nice isn't it?" I smirked.

"You kids were such trouble some. Now I need to tell this to the others." Thor said announcing everything with the help of FRIDAY.

"Point Break! You ca– What the fuck was that?!" Tony yelled already bursting in laughter when he saw the illusion dancing.

"Who did this?!" I heard the fuming Anger of Loki yelled.

"Oh shit. Guys, I need you to run." I told the idols.

They nodded and went away. Nhica looked at me and I pulled up an illusion. Me and Nhica nod at each other and I turned myself like the same replica as Nhica. I lifted the illusion and they gave us weird looks.

"Okay, who is Nhica?" Tony asked.

"She is." Me and Nhica said at the same time and pointed at each other.

"Uh. Who?" Dad asked.

"False thoughts? Mind readers are alert." Nhica sends.

I nodded and began thinking I was Nhica.

Uh, Jin Rae. This is a hard one. I love pranking those guys.

"Thoughts are loud enough to describe who is Nhica." Loki smirked.

Me and Nhica looked at each other and smirked. I tossed her webshooters and we both escaped. Nhica escaped and I zoomed out hearing Loki's voice. I went to my friends and saw them all laughing.

"Funny isn't it?" I asked.

"Did you see Nhica?" Jhope asked.

"Nope." I said.

"I saw her run to her room." Huening Kai said.

"I'll go to her now okay?"

They all nodded and I went to Nhica's floor. I got there without being noticed and saw illusions. It's in Europe. I saw Nhica's suit and Peter climbed upwards the jet and told happy to go higher.