7

Timeskip- To the Tower where the cradle was being tinkered by the Science Bros

I was just sitting there all tired of their arguments.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve barged in with the twins?

"How about "nonce"?" Tony said.

"Shut it down!" Steve orders.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony declines.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve said.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce jumps in pointing at the girl with mind powers.

"I know you're angry." She said.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce threatened.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve was cutted off with Stark.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Stark yelled.

"I'm so tired of this shits. I swear after this and if I recieve another argument from these couple I will personally rip their heads off." I mumbled enough for someone beside me to hear which is Pietro. He chuckled.

"You don't know what's in there!" The girl said.

"The creature...!" The girl said.

Suddenly, Pietro destroyed the lab equipments using his speed.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro asked throwing the piece of Lab equipment.

Suddenly, a bullet shot was heard. Before I knew it, Pietro was under the glass with Clint. He trapped him by stepping on his chest and a gun in the hand.

"Pietro!" The girl said.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint mockingly said.

"Oh hey Clint." I said smiling at him.

"What? Flirting's over?" He asked me smirking.

"Ya. I'm not flirting." I said.

Before I knew it, Thor came and used his magical hammer to struck the cradle and maybe, reviving the thing inside. Then, something busted out inside and pushed Thor away. I was gonna fly after the creature, bjt Thor stopped me. It stared at the glass and went back to us with now clothes. He is red bald more like an alien like me.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd. Thank you." The apologized and Thanked Thor.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." He said pointing at what I think is the 6th Infinity Stone.

"What, the gem?" Bruce asked.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explains.

"No." I said suddenly.

"What?" Thor asks.

"There are actually 7. I was here because of the 7th one. I was tasked to protect it but was forbidden to find it. That on his head is the 6th Infinity Stone the second biggest stone is the 7. The 7th one is in a secretive place that no one will find. But just right under our noses." I stated.

"What do you mean to protect but forbidden to find it?" Stark suddenly asked.

"I may or may not unleash my real power if I got my consciousness on it. Me and the stone is simply halves of one. I am it's existence, and the stone is the power. I traveled the infinite universe just to protect it. And I ended up here because the other earth were busted off by an unknown creature that killed my people." I stated.