This is for 3k Reads Special

Both variants of each other looked at the phone contemplating whether they have the ability to do any of that. It was an accident, they don't think anything would happen again after that. They feared that they were gonna stay there for the rest of their days.

"I don't think we can do that. Everything happened in an accident. It would take ages before that happens, or worse it won't." Nhica said with a small frown, trying to think of any possible things that might happen.

"Are you sure you don't have any alternate plans?" Nhica's Dad asked.

"For now I don't. We're stuck here before I find out another plan. This bullshit is aching my head." Nhica mumbled, clearly distorted about the current situation.

_____________________________________

Janine glanced at Nhica watching as the girl looked outside the window. Her dark brown eyes reflected the city lights whilst she tried so hard to focus on everything going on with her hands.

"Nhica, are you alright?" Janine asks touching the girl's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm really great, doing fantastic right now." Nhica said smiling slightly.

Janine knew better. From the way her lip trembled while she spoke and the strain in her variant's voice was enough for her to know that Nhica is not okay.

"Nhica, you went through a lot. You can cry you know." Janine smiled.

"No, I don't think I will." Nhica refused looking over to her hands, watching as light sparks of electricity ignites from the fingertips.

"You know, it's not really great bottling up your emotions. Just like bottling your own powers, it would get stronger each day until you burst. It's alright to let it out once in a very while. You're very strong, I know you are. So it would hurt less when you cry from time to time." Janine advices patting Nhica's shoulder.

"You're awfully good at giving advices. But I can't let it all out this time. I have other responsibilities, I think I will do it first that to wallow in the corner while the world burns down on us." Nhica said looking over to Janine who nodded in understanding.

"If you work well that way, then okay. As long as you're comfortable and confident on what the outcomes must be. I really do care about you Nhica, not just because you're me, but because you're also my friend. Please be okay." Janine said.

"I'll be fine, as long as my heart's in the right place." Nhica smiled pointing at the reactor, glowing on her face.

______________________________________

Nhica glanced over at the machine she built. Three months worth of work and it was starting to get together. She made the equations with the help of Tony Stark from Earth 718 and some with Nhigen who happened to have enough knowledge about the multiverse and how it works. Janine was the one entertaining everything, trying to cheer up Nhica who seemed to be tiring herself out because she thought it was her fault that they were stuck in there.

"FRIDAY, Test run in 3, 2, 1." Nhica said pushing a few buttons here and there.

"Testing.... Testing.... Attempt Successful. Drawing bridge to Earth 717. Nice Job."

As soon as she heard those words, Nhica grinned embracing Janine who grinned patting her back.

"You did it!" Janine exclaimed watching Nhica run around the place to say the news to the others.

______________________________________

"I guess this is goodbye friends. I would swear on Valhalla that you'll be on your merry way." Nhigen smiled pulling both girls into a very warm hug.

"I'll miss to be around you Nhigen." Janine said earning an agreement from Nhica.

"I'm going to miss everyone here. I owe you all one." Nhica said hugging everyone in the room.

"As we do another Nhigen. Be safe on your way and please stay out of trouble." Thor grinned patting both their heads.

____________________________________

Flashing lights reflected to both their eyes as they traveled into the quantum realm. It's their only way of traveling thanks to Nhica's creative thinking and memories from the movies she watched. The ride around was unsettling and it almost made Nhica throw up considering she was only a human. Janine laughed through it until they popped back into solid ground.

"Is this Earth 717?" Janine asked.

Nhica shrugged before using her Quantum gun to shrink the machine and putting it on her pocket.

"There's only one way to find out Janine. We head to the Tower." Nhica said shooting out her web shooters to swing around Manhattan.

______________________________________

"FUCKING HELL! NHICA!" Tony from 716 yelled tackling the girl into a tight hug.

"Janine." Steve breathed out giving the girl a hug.

"Hello everyone."

"What the fuck?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Lianne Richards, super nice to meet you."

_____________________________________

And with that, Earth 717 ended along with every living thing occupying it.

I'm tired as heck but here you all go. Thank You for 3k reads and I hope you all wouldn't get confused by Lianne Richards (formerly known as Lianne Cho). She's a character from another book I had. Go check it out. If you want of course. Thank You!;;;♥️♥️♥️