9

Clint went inside and he smiled at me. He sat next to my uneasy state and patted my head.

"Thank you for saving my life." He said.

"I told you I'll live." I paused. "What the hell happened to me?" I asked him.

"Well, let's start from the beginning. You sped towards my front pushing Pietro boy away and took all the bullets to your body. Then you said, "Oh hey, You didn't see that coming?". You even chuckled. The moment you fell down, I released the child and looked at you. Blood were all dripping from the wounds. We all rushed you to the helicarrier. You said, "I'm alive you know?". Im beyond surprised.

We reached the carrier with you in Pietro boy's arms. He putted you on the stretcher and the doctors putted you on surgery. Maybe after 3 minutes, the doctor comeback. She said that you were dead. You are dead the moment you fell. I was beyond terrified. Pietro rushed towards your room and there you are, lifeless. The AVENGERS were all crying. Good job kid. They were all crying. Then, the impossible happened. You glowed so bright and there is something that came out of your chest like an animal and began to heal you. It is a blue koala. I am really sorry you have to do that.

The doctors said that there is a stone that gives you life on your chest." He ranted.

"Did you just say blue Koala?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I think it is a boy. That thing has some straight lines for eyes like he just slept and he just smiled at us and came back to your chest." He panicked.

"Wow. Just wow. So, can I go out now?" I asked him.

"What the hell is happening to your body?" He suddenly asked with wide eyes.

He stood up from the bed and ran to contact others. He came back a few seconds later ater with everyone.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" I asked.

"You are transforming to a 15 year old." Stark said.

"What?!" I said.

Soon, it was over. I looked around and spotted a mirror.

"Guess I have to prevent dying now." I said.

"You look good." Stark said.

"And a little bit higher." Clint joked.

Two weeks later...

That is my outfit ignore the mic

I walked in the hallways of school when Chloe came. With her minions. Oh God. I want this to stop. She is the only girl who managed to be a bitch at  me. Because she is the daughter of the President of the USA. Well, she always have bodyguards all over her and she always carries some things that normal students don't have. That girl. Once she saw me, she started whispering to her minions. They reached my position.