10

I was so shocked. How can there is another Namjoon?

"Is he an Idol?" I asked him.

Koya just shooked his head.

"Then what is he?" I asked.

"Captain Korea. BangtanVengers." He said.

"Well, I hope to meet him and return you one day." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and disappeared. I slept. The next morning, I woke up early and showered.

I dont know what will happen now but I will just roll with it

I dont know what will happen now but I will just roll with it. I walked outside to be greeted with arguments. I sighed and walked towards the training room where all the punching bags were.

I removed the glasses, and the hoodie leaving me with jeans and white sando and a blaring music of BTS' No More Dream. I began punching the bag with some force until I sent it back flying.

"You should control your anger." I heard a familiar accent boy.

"What's up Pietro?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. Are you signing the Accords?" He asked.

"I shouldn't sign the Accords because I don't live here. Well, I am not from here. I don't want to be in that stupid accords. And if ever, I will be in Cap's side." I said.

"Same here. But still, Stark has a point. We can still Avenge what had been done wrong." He said.

"Avenge the things that were told us wrong. Avenge things that were totally in control of everybody else. Avenge the people who dosen't need us." I reasoned.

"Yeah. Youre good at that." He chuckled.

"Let's just say I learned from a friend." I said thinking about Koya.

"Wanna have a run?" He asked me.

"Oh well, let's just go to New York. I will give you a tour." I told him.

"Okay then." He said.

I wiped my sweat off and putted on my hoodie. We both sped to New York and did some things. Okay, that sound so nasty.

Sorry. Another Timeskip.

An explosion happened. We were just having a fucking meal.

"What is it?" Wanda asked.

"Stay here, please." Vision said and went away.

Suddenly Wanda compels a knife across the room. It stops dead in front of Clint's head.

"Guess I shoulda knocked." Clint joked.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Wanda asked.

"Disappointing my kids." Clint said and shoots an arrow on both sides of the room. "I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. 9 on." He said.

We were supposed to go when we heard someone shout.

"Clint!" It's Vision.

We stopped dead in our tracks.

"You should not be here." Vision said.
Clint turned around.

"Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit." Clint said.

"Yeah. It turned to shit." I mumbled.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions." Vision said.

"Okay, they're considered. Okay, we gotta go." Clint said.

Vision is held in a force field, crackling and sparkling between the two arrows.

"Its this way." Clint said.

"I've caused enough problems." Wanda suddenly said.

Clint frowns and runs back from the door.

"You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass. Shit." Vision broke from the force field and punched Clint.

Clint got back quickly.

" I knew I should've stretched." He said.

He extends a baton and tries to hit Vision, but the blows go through him. Clint resorts to punches, then tries the baton again. It breaks. Clint tries to kick Vision, but his leg goes right through him. Vision gets Clint in a headlock.

"Clint, you can't overpower me." Vision said.

"I know I can but she can." Clint said.

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving." Wanda said.

Yeah they both fought. Vision was overpowered by Wanda.Clint broke us from the compound after Stark said to stay inside. I am now riding a van heading towards Germany. I woke up and were there. I saw a girl with blond hair just kissed Steve. I quickly went down and sped to their front.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Sharon, this is my adopted daughter Mary Jin." He introduced.

"Hi. You look cute." She said.

"You came back to your 13 year old." Wanda said on my mind.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked back again in my mind forcing a smile.

"I dunno. You just shrunk back to 13 year old." Wanda said on my mind again.

Sharon girl left leaving us. I streched and excused myself to the bathroom. I grabbed my backpack and changed.

I went back out again tightening the glove that I wore and tying the black bandana on my head

"You look like some kpop Idol filming their music video." Sam commented.

"This is my comfort zone. And I like Kpop. Shut the fuck up." I said.

"Hey. Don't swear. Or else Cap will say the magic words." Clint joked.

"Really? That reference again?" Cap asked.

"Let's go." Scott guy that I met earlier said.

Cap talked about the plan and we all went to the 'party'. There we saw the other Avengers. Looks like Stark and Rhodes just landed.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Stark asked Rhodes.

"Definitely weird." Rhodes said.