5

The school came to an end and I went back to the Tower. Thankfully, I am excused tomorrow so I can rest due to my wound. I changed into my oversized white shirt that I stole from Steve and some sweatpants. I went downstairs and ate with them. Probably joking around while Tony and Bruce were in the Lab working on something.

Timeskip- Saturday Party.
This is the worst day of my life. Not just it is a party but I have to wear a skirt that is short. Nat told me to wear them and all I could do is just agree. I took a lot of time thinking what to wear and finally, I found one of BTS styles as usual.

 I took a lot of time thinking what to wear and finally, I found one of BTS styles as usual

Eh. Just a party I may enjoy despite the freaking skirt that I hate. But I look good in this one. I went outside to see Nat all ready. We walked in the party where everyone was enjoying.

"Hey Nat, make me something strong." I told her.

"Sure. Follow me Ms. Rogers." She joked. I giggled

I followed her to the bar while she made her and mine's drinks. I sat in the high chair and waited. Then suddenly, a boy about 16 years old came up to me.

"Hey. Asian?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I simply said ignoring him.

"Why are you here? Who's your parents?" He asked me.

"How rude of you. I am here because I am an Avenger." I told him.

"As if little girl." He laughed.

"Yeah. I am go asked the my Dad over there." I said pointing at Steve who is talking at some people.

"Steve Rogers?? No way. He is an old man." He laughed.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked him.

"Chris Kavinski." He simply stated.

"Ever heard of Infinity?" I asked him.

"Yeah. The not so cool Avenger that all it did was to run." He laughed.

"Hey Nat, is mine done already?" I asked Nat who was giving me a strong drink.

"Whoa little girl. Aren't you underage to drink that?" He asked me.

"Clearly I am not." I told him.

"Anyone would tell you you're not." He said.

"Then, I will ask the genius himself." I smirked.

"As if you can ask him." He laughed again.

"Hey!!! Stark!!!! Am I underage of drinking this thing?!!" I yelled at Stark who was talking to some of the Avengers.

"Well!!! Technically, yes. YOU ARE JUST TRAPPED TO A 13 YEAR OLD BODY BUT CANNOT GET DRUNK SO YEAH. YOU ARE NOT UNDERAGE!!" Stark yelled.

I turned to the boy and he had a surprised look at him face.