13

Wong guy made some magic to make some illusions of the space. And some stones.

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong said making weird hand gestures.

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time." Dr. Strange says the name of the stone and it lits up.

When the time thing, he opened the eye neclace that I cant remember the name and it revealed the green stone. The time one.

"Tell me his name again." Tony said.

"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him." Bruce said. Clearly he is scared.

Wait Thanos?! That purple guy?! Oh this is so bad.

"This is it... What's our timeline?" Tony asked.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce said.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange continues.

Tony leans against a cauldron, stretching like he's about to go for a run.

"Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"?" Tony asked.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange fires back.

"You're the Infinity girl are you?" Wong guy whispered.

"Yeah. Why?" I whispered back.

"Strange over there and I loves your songs. Can I have an autograph? You know, to brag it all from the co wizards who loves M.I.R?" He asked.

He gave me a pen and poster of me. I signed it and gave a note saying 'Wong is ma man'.

"‐If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?" Thats the when the time I got to the conversation.

"No can do." Dr. Strange said.

"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone. With our lives." Wong butts in.

"And I swore off dairy, but then, Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so...." Tony said.

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts." Strange said.

"It's not bad." Stark said.

"I love that flavor. I often eat it when I got home from tiring days." I said.

"A bit chalky." Strange said.

Oh nope. I love it. How dare you?!

"A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favorite." Wong said.

"That's a thing?" Bruce asked.

"Whatever. Point is: things change." Tony said.

Yeah. A lot of things actually.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. This Stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos." Strange said.

"And still conversely, it may also be his best chance against us." Tony said.

"Well, if we don't do our jobs." Strange said.

"What is your job exactly, besides making balloon animals?" Tony asked.